Family business: management effort and firm performance
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCEO; Time; Family firms; Competition; Productivity;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2015-09-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2015-09-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2015-09-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2015-09-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2015-09-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepcnp:450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/centrepiece/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .