Report NEP-BEC-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. BERNARD & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2015. "Product Switching and the Business Cycle," Discussion papers 15103, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2015. "Family business: management effort and firm performance," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 450, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2015. "The Turnaround of Swedish Industry: Reforms, Firm Diversity and Job and Productivity Dynamics," Working Paper Series 1079, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ayyagari,Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Maksimovic,Vojislav, 2015. "Are large firms born or made ? evidence from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7406, The World Bank.
- Bailey, James & Webber, Douglas A., 2015. "Health Insurance Benefit Mandates and the Firm-Size Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 9292, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2015. "Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets," NBER Working Papers 21455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ITO Yukiko, 2015. "Are There Trade-offs between the Existing and New Foreign Activities?," Discussion papers 15101, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2015. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 21505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dylan Minor, 2015. "The Value of Corporate Citizenship: Protection," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-021, Harvard Business School.
- Antoine Gervais, 2015. "Multiregional Firms and Region Switching in the US Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 15-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gayle, George-Levi & Li, Chen & Miller, Robert A., 2015. "Was Sarbanes-Oxley Costly? Evidence from Optimal Contracting on CEO Compensation," Working Papers 2015-17, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 25 Apr 2016.
- Druz, Marina & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2015. "Tips and Tells from Managers: How Analysts and the Market Read between the Lines of Conference Calls," Working Paper Series rwp15-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Krüger, Miriam & Zubanov, Nick, 2015. "Team incentives and performance: Evidence from a retail chain," CEPR Discussion Papers 10796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2015. "Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement ," KOF Working papers 15-391, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene M. & Williamson, Rohan, 2014. "Do U.S. Firms Hold More Cash?," Working Paper Series 2014-06, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.