Report NEP-SBM-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aramonte, Sirio, 2015. "Innovation, investor sentiment, and firm-level experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Koski, Heli, 2015. "Commercial success of innovation: the roles of R&D cooperation and firm age," ETLA Working Papers 30, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- V. Dortet-Bernadet & M. Sicsic, 2015. "The effect of public support on R&D employment in small firms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2015-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Havas, Attila, 2014. "Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations: Implications for measurement and policy," MPRA Paper 65908, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Montmartin, B. & Herrera, M. & Massard, N., 2015. "R&D policies in France: New evidence from a NUTS3 spatial analysis," Working Papers 2015-11, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade , Cristina, 2015. "The role of regional sectoral specialization on the geography of innovation networks: a comparison between firms located in regions in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares de, 2015.
"Uma perspectiva sobre a evolução do sistema de inovação industrial gaúcho: análise dos resultados das pesquisas de inovação (pintec) 2000 e 2011
[An outlook on the evolution of industrial innovatio," MPRA Paper 66330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis, 2015. "Did the Reduction of ICT Investment Due to the 2008 Economic Crisis Affect the Innovation Performance of Firms? An Exploratory Analysis Based on Firm Data for the European Glass, Ceramics, and Cement ," KOF Working papers 15-391, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Elmoznino Laufer, Michel, 2015. "Startups, Financing and Geography– Findings from a survey," Ratio Working Papers 255, The Ratio Institute.
- Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene M. & Williamson, Rohan, 2014. "Do U.S. Firms Hold More Cash?," Working Paper Series 2014-06, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Oriana Bandiera & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2015. "Family business: management effort and firm performance," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 450, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & William R. Kerr, 2015. "The Logic of Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 21452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2015. "Business Practices in Small Firms in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 21505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Jackowicz, Krzysztof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozlowski, Lukasz, 2014. "Bank Ownership Structure, SME Lending and Local Credit Markets," Working Papers 14-12, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Mckenzie,David J. & Woodruff,Christopher M., 2015. "Business practices in small firms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7405, The World Bank.
- Jens Arnold & Natália Barbosa, 2015. "Structural policies and productivity: Evidence from Portuguese firms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1259, OECD Publishing.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2015. "The Turnaround of Swedish Industry: Reforms, Firm Diversity and Job and Productivity Dynamics," Working Paper Series 1079, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sandrine Emin & Dominique Sagot-Duvauroux, 2016. "L’émergence de dynamiques coopératives : l’exemple d’un réseau d’entreprises créatives co-localisées, Une approche par l’économie des proximités," Post-Print hal-01186333, HAL.