Coping with Recession
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lidia Mannarino & Marianna Succurro, 2013. "The Impact Of Financial Structure On Firms’ Probability Of Bankruptcy: A Comparison Across Western Europe Convergence Regions," Working Papers 201305, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Lamprinakis, Lampros, 2012. "Organizational Innovation in the Face of Institutional Change: The Case of the Finnish Dairy Sector," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144952, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- C. Higson & S. Holly & P. Kattuman & S. Platis, 2004.
"The Business Cycle, Macroeconomic Shocks and the Cross-Section: The Growth of UK Quoted Companies,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(281), pages 299-318, May.
- Higson, C. & Holly, S. & Kattuman, P. & S. Platis, 2001. "The Business Cycle, Macroeconomic Shocks and the Cross Section: The Growth of UK Quoted Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0114, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- António Menezes & José Vieira, 2008. "Training, Job Upgrading, Job Creation and Job Destruction," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(3), pages 275-292, September.
- David Bailey & Nigel Berkeley, 2014. "Regional Responses to Recession: The Role of the West Midlands Regional Taskforce," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1797-1812, November.
- Philip Bunn & Victoria Redwood, 2003. "Company accounts based modelling of business failures and the implications for financial stability," Bank of England working papers 210, Bank of England.
- Georges Dionne & Sadok Laajimi & Sofiane Mejri & Madalina Petrescu, 2006.
"Estimation of the Default Risk of Publicly Traded Canadian Companies,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Georges Dionne & Sadok Laajimi & Sofiane Mejri & Madalina Petrescu, 2006. "Estimation of the Default Risk of Publicly Traded Canadian Companies," Staff Working Papers 06-28, Bank of Canada.
- M. Tudela & G. Young, 2005.
"A Merton-Model Approach To Assessing The Default Risk Of Uk Public Companies,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(06), pages 737-761.
- Merxe Tudela & Garry Young, 2003. "A Merton-model approach to assessing the default risk of UK public companies," Bank of England working papers 194, Bank of England.
- Tudela, Merxe & Garry Young, 2003. "A Merton Model Approach to Assessing the Default Risk of UK Public Companies," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 207, Royal Economic Society.
- John Whitley & Richard Windram, 2003. "A quantitative framework for commercial property and its relationship to the analysis of the financial stability of the corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 207, Bank of England.
- Paloma López-García & José Manuel Montero & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2012. "Business cycles and investment in intangibles: evidence from Spanish firms," Working Papers 1219, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Cavusgil, Salih Tamer & Jabbour, Liza & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2014. "Does business group affiliation help firms achieve superior performance during industrial downturns? An empirical examination," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 195-211.
- Martin Wörter, 2011. "Konjunktur und Innovationsverhalten von Schweizer Firmen," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 5(4), pages 55-71, December.
- Gwénaëlle Flandrin-Le Maire, 2003. "L'impact macroéconomique de la norme IAS 39," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 71(2), pages 123-138.
- Geoff Mason & Kate Bishop, 2015. "The Impact of Recession on Adult Training: Evidence from the United Kingdom in 2008–2009," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 736-759, December.
- Marianna SUCCURRO & Lidia MANNARINO, 2014. "The Impact Of Financial Structure On Firms’ Probability Of Bankruptcy: A Comparison Across Western Europe Convergence Regions," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 81-94.
- Haynes, Michelle & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike, 2003. "The determinants of corporate divestment: evidence from a panel of UK firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 147-166, September.
- McSweeney, Brendan, 2009. "The roles of financial asset market failure denial and the economic crisis: Reflections on accounting and financial theories and practices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 835-848, August.
- P. Geroski, 1998.
"An Applied Econometrician's View of Large Company Performance,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(3), pages 271-294, June.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1998. "An Applied Econometrician's View of Large Company Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 1862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2007.
"Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing ,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2006. "Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2006-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Vassiliki Bamiatzi & Konstantinos Bozos & S. Tamer Cavusgil & G. Tomas M. Hult, 2016. "Revisiting the firm, industry, and country effects on profitability under recessionary and expansion periods: A multilevel analysis," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1448-1471, July.
- Lamprinakis, Lampros, 2012. "Organizational Innovation and Institutional Change: The Case of Valio in Finland," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2).
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999. "The Growth of Firms in Theory and in Practice," CEPR Discussion Papers 2092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gwénaëlle Flandrin-Le Maire, 2003. "The macroeconomic impact of IAS," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 71(2), pages 107-120.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:48-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521626019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.