Report NEP-BEC-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2011. "Shocks and Crashes," NBER Working Papers 16996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Sergei A. Davydenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2011. "Cash Holdings and Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 16995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Counterparty Risk Externality: Centralized Versus Over-the-counter Markets," NBER Working Papers 17000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Illiquid Banks, Financial Stability, and Interest Rate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Briozzo, Anahí & Trujillo Ponce, Antonio, 2011. "What do Basel Capital Accords mean for SMEs?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb111004, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Marcel Boyer, 2011. "The Twelve Principles of Incentive Pay," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-42, CIRANO.
- Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Baris, 2011. "Real wage growth over the business cycle:contractual versus spot markets," MPRA Paper 30401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2011_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaoussou Diarra & Sébastien Marchand, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00588191, HAL.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Firm characteristics and the cyclicality of R&D investments," KOF Working papers 11-277, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong Lu & Kiawu, James, 2011. "Competition between the U.S. and West Africa in International Cotton Trade: A Focus on Import Demand in China," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103210, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vitor Castro, 2011. "The Portuguese Business Cycle: Chronology and Duration Dependence," GEMF Working Papers 2011-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.