What do Basel Capital Accords mean for SMEs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trujillo Ponce, Antonio & Cardone Riportella, Clara, 2006. "Efectos del aval de las SGRs en la financiación de las PYME y los requerimientos de capital de Basilea II," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB db060302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansgar Belke & Florian Verheyen, 2013.
"Finance Access of SMEs: What Role for the ECB?,"
ROME Working Papers
201311, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar, 2013. "Finance Access of SMEs: What Role for the ECB?," Ruhr Economic Papers 430, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke, 2013. "Finance Access of SMEs: What Role for the ECB?," ROME Working Papers 201310, ROME Network.
- Valerie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "The creation function of a junior listing venue: An empirical test on the Alternative Investment Market," LEM Papers Series 2016/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Roman Angela & Rusu Valentina Diana, 2012. "The Access Of Small And Medium Size Enterprises To Banking Financing And Current Challanges: The Case Of Eu Countries," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-21.
- Franz R. Hahn & Werner Hölzl, 2011. "Auswirkungen von Basel III auf die Finanzierung kleiner und mittlerer Unternehmen in Österreich," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 43813, December.
- Florin Mihai Magda, 2014. "BASEL III IMPACT ON BANKING SECTOR AND SMEs FINANCING," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 19.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & Antonio Trujillo-Ponce & Anahí Briozzo, 2013. "Analyzing the role of mutual guarantee societies on bank capital requirements for small and medium-sized enterprises," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 142-159, June.
- Casasola, María José & Trujillo Ponce, Antonio & Cardone Riportella, Clara, 2008. "Credit risk mitigation and SMEs bank financing in Basel II : the case of the Loan Guarantee Associations," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb084011, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital requirements;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-05-07 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2011-05-07 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2011-05-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FMK-2011-05-07 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-07 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-05-07 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-07 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb111004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.