Report NEP-BAN-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kiema , Ilkka & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2011. "Leverage ratio requirement, credit allocation and bank stability," Research Discussion Papers 10/2011, .
- Briozzo, Anahí & Trujillo, Antonio & Cardone Riportella, Clara, 2011. "What do Basel Capital Accords mean for SMEs?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb111004, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado, 2011. "Macro-prudential Policy on Liquidity: What does a DSGE Model tell us?," Studies in Economics 1108, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Illiquid Banks, Financial Stability, and Interest Rate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianni De Nicolò & Marcella Lucchetta, 2011. "Systemic Risks and the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 16998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Sergei A. Davydenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2011. "Cash Holdings and Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 16995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers Series 237, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Counterparty Risk Externality: Centralized Versus Over-the-counter Markets," NBER Working Papers 17000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2011. "The bank lending channel: lessons from the crisis," BIS Working Papers 345, Bank for International Settlements.
- Memmel, Christoph & Sachs, Angelika & Stein, Ingrid, 2011. "Contagion at the interbank market with stochastic LGD," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- S. Jansen, Eilev & S.H. Krogh, Tord, 2011. "Credit conditions indices: Controlling for regime shifts in the Norwegian credit market," Memorandum 10/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Tiantian & Matthews, Kent, 2011. "Efficiency Convergence Properties of Indonesian Banks 1992-2007," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2011. "Have credit rating agencies become more stringent towards Japanese regional banks?," MPRA Paper 30500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Younes Kchia & Martin Larsson, 2011. "Credit contagion and risk management with multiple non-ordered defaults," Papers 1104.5272, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2011.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Tengdong Liu & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Risk Spillovers in Oil-Related CDS, Stock and Credit Markets," Working Papers in Economics 11/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Coco, Giuseppe & Pignataro, Giuseppe, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in the credit market," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/5, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.