Report NEP-SBM-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea, Canidio, 2010. "Absorptive capacity, the allocation of scientists, and firms' research productivity," MPRA Paper 30257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Firm Characteristics and the Cyclicality of R&D Investments," KOF Working papers 11-277, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Toole, Andrew A. & King, John L., 2011. "Industry-Science Connections in Agriculture: Do public science collaborations and knowledge flows contribute to firm-level agricultural research productivity?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103211, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jean BELIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jens HORBACH (University of Applied Sciences Augsburg) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Determinants and Specificities of Eco-innovations – An Econometric Analysis for the French and German Industry based on the Community Innovation Survey," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 21, .
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2011. "REGIONAL POLICY AS CHANGE MANAGEMENT - a theoretical discussion with empirical illustrations," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 249, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Clara Cardone Riportella & Antonio Trujillo & Anahí Briozzo, 2011. "What do Basel Capital Accords mean for SMEs?," Business Economics Working Papers wb111004, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.