Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Del Monte, Alfredo & Papagni, Erasmo, 2003. "R&D and the growth of firms: empirical analysis of a panel of Italian firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1003-1014, June.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Joris Meijaard & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2007. "The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200704, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elvira Velarde Lopez & Zochitl Araiza Garza & Anahi Garcia Moreno, 2014. "FIRM AND ENTREPRENEUR FACTORS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ECONOMIC SUCCESS IN SMEâ€™s IN THE CENTRAL REGION OF COAHUILA, MEXICO,FACTORES DE LA EMPRESA Y DEL EMPRESARIO Y SU RELACION CON EL EXITO ECONO," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 11-23.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2020.
"Concordance and complementarity in IP instruments,"
Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(7), pages 756-788, August.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and complementarity in IP instruments," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0003, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and Complementarity in IP Instruments," LEM Papers Series 2019/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and Complementarity in IP Instruments," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Laure-Anne Parpaleix, 2016. "Innovation and growth potential: managing investment in middle market companies," Post-Print hal-01496274, HAL.
- Burger, Christoph & Weinmann, Jens, 2015. "Innovation performance of the US American and European electricity supply industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 351-359.
- Radheshyam Gopinath, 2012. "Understanding the determinants of firm growth in young REITs," ERES eres2012_205, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Syyedhamzeh Nejadhussein & M. A. Hamid Rahimian & Seyed Muhammed Hussein Mousavinasab, 2014. "The Relationship Between Knowledge Management and R&D Performance: A Case Study in Auto Industry," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(05), pages 1-18.
- Lin, Shannon, 2015. "Are ivory towers truly ivory? Knowledge spillovers and firm innovation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 21-36.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Haned, Naciba & Le Bas, Christian, 2013.
"On firm growth and innovation: Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992–2004),"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 14-26.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "On Firm Growth and Innovation. Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992-2004)," ICER Working Papers 07-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2013. "On Firm Growth and Innovation: Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992-2004)," Post-Print halshs-00761438, HAL.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2013. "On firm growth and innovation: Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992–2004)," Post-Print hal-01079383, HAL.
- Yazgan Şekip & Yalçinkaya Ömer, 2018. "The Effects of Research and Development (R&D) Investments on Sustainable Economic Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries (1996-2015)," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 18(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Di Cintio, Marco & Grassi, Emanuele, 2015. "Labour flows and R&D: A quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 61714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2014.
"Organizational structure, strategic delegation and innovation in oligopolistic industries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2011. "Organizational structure, strategic delegation and innovation in oligopolistic industries," Working Papers 2011/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- SooGeun Ahn & Jeewhan Yoon & YoungJun Kim, 2018. "The innovation activities of small and medium-sized enterprises and their growth: quantile regression analysis and structural equation modeling," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Diego F. Grijalva & Valeria Ayala & Paúl A. Ponce & Yelitza Pontón, 2018. "Does firm innovation lead to high growth? Evidence from Ecuadorian firms," Revista Cuadernos de EconomÃa, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, vol. 37(75), pages 697-726, May.
- Alex Coad & Nanditha Mathew & Emanuele Pugliese, 2017. "What's good for the goose ain't good for the gander: cock-eyed counterfactuals and the performance effects of R&D," LEM Papers Series 2017/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jozsef Toth & Liesbeth Dries & Stefano Pascucci, 2012. "Open Innovation Characters of the Hungarian wine Industry," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers],, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Yannis D. Caloghirou & Aimilia Protogerou & Aggelos Tsakanikas, 2014. "Exploring knowledge-intensive entrepreneurship in high-tech and low-tech manufacturing sectors: differences and similarities," Chapters, in: Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & Isabel Schwinge (ed.), Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, chapter 2, pages 17-41, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Subhan Ullah & Di Sun, 2021. "Corporate social responsibility corporate innovation: A cross‐country study of developing countries," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(3), pages 1066-1077, May.
- Wu, Zai Bin & Yeung, Godfrey & Mok, Vincent & Han, Zhaozhou, 2007. "Firm-specific knowledge and technical efficiency of watch and clock manufacturing firms in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 317-332, June.
- D.B. Audretsch & L. Klomp & E. Santarelli & A.R. Thurik, 2004.
"Gibrat's Law: Are the Services Different?,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(3), pages 301-324, May.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Klomp, L. & Thurik, A.R., 2002. "Gibrat's Law: are the services different?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-04-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Roy Thurik & Enrico Santarelli & David Audretsch & Luuk Klomp, 2002. "Gibrat's Law: Are the Services Different?," Scales Research Reports H200201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Fernández-López, Sara & Rodríguez-Gulías, María Jesús & Dios-Vicente, Adrián & Rodeiro-Pazos, David, 2020. "Individual and joint effect of patenting and exporting on the university spin-offs’ survival," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2008.
"The Relationship Between Environmental Efficiency and Manufacturing Firm’s Growth,"
Coalition Theory Network Working Papers
46656, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "The Relationship Between Environmental Efficiency and Manufacturing Firm’s Growth," Working Papers 2008.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm growth; firm growth paths; firm size; export; innovation effort;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-05-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-07 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.