Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Del Monte, Alfredo & Papagni, Erasmo, 2003. "R&D and the growth of firms: empirical analysis of a panel of Italian firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1003-1014, June.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Joris Meijaard & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2007. "The relationship between knowledge management, innovation and firm performance: evidence from Dutch SMEs," Scales Research Reports H200704, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elvira Velarde Lopez & Zochitl Araiza Garza & Anahi Garcia Moreno, 2014. "FIRM AND ENTREPRENEUR FACTORS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH ECONOMIC SUCCESS IN SMEâ€™s IN THE CENTRAL REGION OF COAHUILA, MEXICO,FACTORES DE LA EMPRESA Y DEL EMPRESARIO Y SU RELACION CON EL EXITO ECONO," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 11-23.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm growth; firm growth paths; firm size; export; innovation effort;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2011-05-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-05-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-05-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-SBM-2011-05-07 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-05-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.