R&D and the growth of firms: empirical analysis of a panel of Italian firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Griliches, Zvi, 2000.
"Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 363-387, April.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1997. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," Discussion Papers 188, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1997. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 5945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A QuUality LadderModel Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 6753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Zvi Griliches, 1997. "Empirical Patters of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: A Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1795, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Zvi Griliches & Tor Jakob Klette, 1999. "Empirical patterns of firm growth and R&D investment: a quality ladder model interpretation," IFS Working Papers W99/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Klette, T.J. & Griliches, Z., 1998. "Empirical Patterns of Firm Growth and R&D Investment: a Quality Ladder Model Interpretation," Memorandum 23/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ernst, Holger, 2001. "Patent applications and subsequent changes of performance: evidence from time-series cross-section analyses on the firm level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 143-157, January.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Paul Geroski, 1995. "Innovation and Competitive Advantage," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 159, OECD Publishing.
- Friedman, Milton, 1992. "Do Old Fallacies Ever Die?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2129-2132, December.
- Karlsson, Sune & Lothgren, Mickael, 2000.
"On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 249-255, March.
- Karlsson, Sune & Löthgren, Mickael, 1999. "On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 299, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tether, B S & Massini, S, 1998. "Employment Creation in Small Technological and Design Innovators in the U.K. during the 1980s," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 353-370, December.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 2001. "Understanding Technological Change," Economics Study Area Working Papers 13, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Xavier Sala-I-Martin, 1997.
"Transfers, Social Safety Nets, and Economic Growth,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Geroski, Paul A & Machin, Stephen & Walters, Christopher F, 1997. "Corporate Growth and Profitability," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 171-189, June.
- Hart, Peter E & Oulton, Nicholas, 1996. "Growth and Size of Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1242-1252, September.
- Lefebvre, Elisabeth & Lefebvre, Louis A & Bourgault, Mario, 1998. "R&D-Related Capabilities as Determinants of Export Performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 365-377, June.
- Austin, David H, 1993. "An Event-Study Approach to Measuring Innovative Output: The Case of Biotechnology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 253-258, May.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Singh, L., 1994. "Productivity, Competitiveness, and Export Growth in a Less Developed Economy: a Study of Indian Punjab," Papers 714, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1986.
"The Relationship Between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
NBER Working Papers
1965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H, 1987. "The Relationship between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 583-606, June.
- Comanor, William S & Scherer, Frederic M, 1969. "Patent Statistics as a Measure of Technical Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 392-398, May/June.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
"Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. " Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 427-443, December.
- Nolan, Maureen P. & Oppenheim, Charles & Withers, K. Anna, 1980. "Patenting, profitability and marketing characteristics of the pharmaceutical industry," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 169-176, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:6:p:1003-1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.