Innovation and Competitive Advantage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Ermini, Barbara, 2012. "New product introduction and product tenure: What effects on firm growth?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 808-821.
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2015. "Innovation and SMEs Patent Propensity in Korea," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 395, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Syed Shah Alam & Vijayesvaran Arumugam & Noor Gani Mohd Nor & Pushpa Kaliappan & Lee Sze Fang, 2013. "Relationships between Innovation Capabilities, Business Performance, Marketing Performance and Financial Performance: A Literature Review," Business and Management Horizons, Macrothink Institute, vol. 1(1), pages 59-73, June.
- Henry, Michael & Kneller, Richard & Milner, Chris, 2009. "Trade, technology transfer and national efficiency in developing countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 237-254, February.
- Kilinc, U., 2010. "Measuring competition in a frictional economy," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Smolny, Werner, 1997. "Endogenous innovations in a model of the firm: Theory and empirical application for West-German manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers 39, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Erixon, Lennart, 1998. "The Theory of Transformation Pressure - a New Perspective on Growth and Economic Policy," Research Papers in Economics 1998:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Barbos, 2015.
"Information Acquisition and Innovation under Competitive Pressure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 325-347, June.
- Barbos, Andrei, 2009. "Information Acquisition and Innovation under Competitive Pressure," MPRA Paper 23770, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2010.
- Andrei Barbos, 2013. "Information Acquisition and Innovation under Competitive Pressure," Working Papers 0713, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Svein Olav Nås & Ari Leppãlahti, "undated". "Innovation, firm profitability and growth," STEP Report series 199701, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2001. "Transformation Pressure and Growth - a Missing Link in Macroeconomics," Research Papers in Economics 2001:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Del Monte, Alfredo & Papagni, Erasmo, 2003. "R&D and the growth of firms: empirical analysis of a panel of Italian firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1003-1014, June.
- Werner Smolny, 2003. "Determinants of innovation behaviour and investment estimates for west-german manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 449-463.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:159-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .