Employment Creation in Small Technological and Design Innovators in the U.K. during the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Corsino, 2008.
"Product Innovation and Growth: The Case of Integrated Circuits,"
ROCK Working Papers
047, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 23 Jun 2008.
- Marco Corsino, 2008. "Product Innovation and Growth: The Case of Integrated Circuits," LEM Papers Series 2008/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aeron, Prageet & Jain, Rekha, 2011. "Opportunity Recognition in High Tech and Regulatory Environment: A study of product based Indian Telecom start-ups," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-02-09, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Del Monte, Alfredo & Papagni, Erasmo, 2003. "R&D and the growth of firms: empirical analysis of a panel of Italian firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1003-1014, June.
- Afshin Rahnama & Seyyed Javad Mousavian & Dariush Eshghi & Abbas Alaei, 2011. "The Role of Industrial Incentives in Development of Small and Medium Industries," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(4), pages 25-32, November.
- Crass, Dirk & Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Do trademarks diminish the substitutability of products in innovative knowledge-intensive services?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-061, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Aeron, Prageet & Jain, Rekha, 2011. "Identification of Marketing Capabilities: A study on Indian product based B2B Telecom start-ups," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-02-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Francisco Escribano Sotos & Isabel Pardo García, 2012. "Long-term care, dependence and the third sector," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 321-331, April.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Garofalo, Antonio & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2015. "R&D Spillovers and Employment: A Micro-econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 67269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:11:y:1998:i:4:p:353-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.