Appropriate policy measures to attract private capital in consideration of regional efficiency in using infrastructure and human capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Kim, Young Shin & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Tempered infinitely divisible distributions and processes," Working Paper Series in Economics 26, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: The State of the Art,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: the State of the Art," Papers 9904, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Axel Schaffer & Léopold Simar & Jan Rauland, 2011. "Decomposing Regional Efficiency," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 931-947, December.
- Hashimoto, Akihiro & Ishikawa, Hitoshi, 1993. "Using DEA to evaluate the state of society as measured by multiple social indicators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 257-268, December.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Léopold, 2005. "Robust nonparametric estimators of monotone boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 311-331, October.
- Aragon, Y. & Daouia, A. & Thomas-Agnan, C., 2005. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation: A Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 358-389, April.
- George Battese & D. Rao & Christopher O'Donnell, 2004. "A Metafrontier Production Function for Estimation of Technical Efficiencies and Technology Gaps for Firms Operating Under Different Technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 91-103, January.
- Sebastian Kube & Michel Andre Marechal & Clemens Puppe, 2012.
"The Currency of Reciprocity: Gift Exchange in the Workplace,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1644-1662, June.
- Sebastian Kube & Michel Andrï¿½ Marï¿½chal & Clemens Puppe, 2010. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," IEW - Working Papers 377, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2011.
- Kube, Sebastian & Maréchal, Michel André & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Shin Kim, Young & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Leonardo Bianchi, Michele & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010.
"Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2096-2109, September.
- Kim, Young Shin & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models," Working Paper Series in Economics 28, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1996. "Assessing the comparative spatial disadvantage (CSD) of regions in the European Union using non-radial data envelopment analysis methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 439-452, November.
- Charnes, Abraham & Cooper, William W. & Li, Shanling, 1989. "Using data envelopment analysis to evaluate efficiency in the economic performance of Chinese cities," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 325-344.
- Stoyanov, Stoyan V. & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Racheva-Iotova, Boryana & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Fat-tailed models for risk estimation," Working Paper Series in Economics 30, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Leopold, 2007. "Nonparametric efficiency analysis: A multivariate conditional quantile approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 375-400, October.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Castells, Antoni & Sole-Olle, Albert, 2005. "The regional allocation of infrastructure investment: The role of equity, efficiency and political factors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1165-1205, July.
- E. E. Kammann & M. P. Wand, 2003. "Geoadditive models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(1), pages 1-18.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2004. "Space and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-129/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-08-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2011-08-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.