Robust nonparametric estimators of monotone boundaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: The State of the Art,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: the State of the Art," Papers 9904, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Léopold Simar, 2003. "Detecting Outliers in Frontier Models: A Simple Approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 391-424, November.
- Park, B.U. & Simar, L. & Weiner, Ch., 2000. "The Fdh Estimator For Productivity Efficiency Scores," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 855-877, December.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Léopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2017.
"Measuring firm performance using nonparametric quantile-type distances,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 156-181, March.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul, 2013. "Measuring Firm Performance using Nonparametric Quantile-type Distances," TSE Working Papers 13-412, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle & Stupfler, Gilles, 2013. "Frontier estimation with kernel regression on high order moments," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 172-189.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Girard, Stéphane & Guillou, Armelle, 2014. "A Γ-moment approach to monotonic boundary estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 727-740.
- Abdelaati Daouia & Byeong U. Park, 2013. "On Projection-type Estimators of Multivariate Isotonic Functions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(2), pages 363-386, June.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:47:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11123-016-0474-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga, 2017. "Sometimes Your Best Just Ain't Good Enough: The Worldwide Evidence on Well-Being Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 10774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommaso Agasisti & Giuseppe Munda, 2017. "Efficiency of investment in compulsory education: An Overview of Methodological Approaches," JRC Working Papers JRC106681, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2018. "Robustified expected maximum production frontiers," TSE Working Papers 17-890, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Krüger, Jens J., 2012.
"A Monte Carlo study of old and new frontier methods for efficiency measurement,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 137-148.
- Krüger, Jens, 2010. "A Monte Carlo study of old and new frontier methods for efficiency measurement," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 200, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Léopold Simar & Ingrid Keilegom & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2017.
"Nonparametric least squares methods for stochastic frontier models,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 189-204, June.
- Leopold Simar & Ingrid Van Keilegom & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "Nonparametric Least Squares Methods for Stochastic Frontier Models," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Schaffer, Axel, 2011. "Appropriate policy measures to attract private capital in consideration of regional efficiency in using infrastructure and human capital," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2012.
"Regularization of nonparametric frontier estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 285-299.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2009. "Regularization of Nonparametric Frontier Estimators," TSE Working Papers 10-168, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2009. "Regularization of Nonparametric Frontier Estimators," IDEI Working Papers 614, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Axel Schaffer & Jan Rauland, 2011. "Regional efficiency in generating technological knowledge," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1108, European Regional Science Association.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2016. "Robust frontier estimation from noisy data: a Tikhonov regularization approach," TSE Working Papers 16-665, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2018.
- Leonardo Andrade Rocha & Ahmad Saeed Khan & Patrícia Verônica Pinheiro Sales Lima & Maria Ester Dal Poz & Fernando Porfirio Soares De Oliveira, 2016. "Corrupção, Burocracia E Outras Falhas Institucionais: O “Câncer” Da Inovação E Do Desenvolvimento," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 090, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tommaso Agasisti & Ralph Hippe & Giuseppe Munda, 2017. "Efficiency of investment in compulsory education: empirical analyses in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC106678, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Laurent, Thibault & Noh, Hohsuk, 2015. "npbr: A Package for Nonparametric Boundary Regression in R," TSE Working Papers 15-576, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsEstimation of a monotone boundary Robust nonparametric estimators Isotonization procedure Complete uniform convergence Exponential probability inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:96:y:2005:i:2:p:311-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.