The impact of West-German universities on regional innovation activities: A social network analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger, 2006.
"The network of innovators in Jena: An application of social network analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 463-480, May.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004. "The Network of Innovators in Jena: An Application of Social Network Analysis," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 04/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sebastian Kube & Michel Andre Marechal & Clemens Puppe, 2012.
"The Currency of Reciprocity: Gift Exchange in the Workplace,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1644-1662, June.
- Sebastian Kube & Michel Andrï¿½ Marï¿½chal & Clemens Puppe, 2010. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," IEW - Working Papers 377, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2011.
- Kube, Sebastian & Maréchal, Michel André & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Shin Kim, Young & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Leonardo Bianchi, Michele & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010.
"Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2096-2109, September.
- Kim, Young Shin & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Bianchi, Michele Leonardo & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Tempered stable and tempered infinitely divisible GARCH models," Working Paper Series in Economics 28, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Stoyanov, Stoyan V. & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Racheva-Iotova, Boryana & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2011. "Fat-tailed models for risk estimation," Working Paper Series in Economics 30, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prostolupow, Irene & Pyka, Andreas & Heller-Schuh, Barbara, 2013. "Turkish-German innovation networks in the European research landscape," FZID Discussion Papers 79-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Economic Growth; Social Network Analysis; Patent Analysis; Patent Collaboration; Network Interaction; West-German University; Elite-University;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-11-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-28 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2011-11-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-11-28 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-NET-2011-11-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-11-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.