Report NEP-SBM-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duschl, Matthias & Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas & Luxen, Dennis, 2011. "Firm growth and the spatial impact of geolocated external factors: Empirical evidence for German manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Agustí Segarra, 2011. "R&D cooperation between Spanish firms and scientific partners: what is the role of tertiary education?," Working Papers XREAP2011-17, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2011.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2011. "The Bright Side of Social Capital: How 'Bridging' Makes Italian Provinces More Innovative," SERC Discussion Papers 0096, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- JosÃ© Belso-MartÃnez & Xavier Molina-Morales & Francisco MÃ¡s-VerdÃº, 2011. "How cluster membership places the mediatior effect of the internal resources on the association between KIBS and the growth of new innovative firms," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1732, European Regional Science Association.
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy & Parker, Simon C., 2011. "Transitions to Entrepreneurship and Industry-Specific Barriers," IZA Discussion Papers 6103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dessi, Roberta, 2011. "Innovation, Spillovers and Venture Capital Contracts," TSE Working Papers 11-253, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2013.
- Elvira Uyarra, 2011. "Regional innovation systems revisited: networks, institutions, policy and complexity," Openloc Working Papers 1113, Public policies and local development.
- Gert-Jan Linders & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Henri De Groot & Ferdinand Paraguas, 2011. "Determinants of regional productivity growth in Europe: an empirical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p64, European Regional Science Association.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyborg, Mirja, 2011. "The impact of West-German universities on regional innovation activities: A social network analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 35, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Innovation and performance of Italian multinational enterprises of the “fourth capitalism”," MPRA Paper 34916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toole, Andrew A. & King, John L., 2011. "Industry-science connections in agriculture: Do public science collaborations and knowledge flows contribute to firm-level agricultural research productivity?," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Toole, Andrew A., 2011. "The impact of public basic research on industrial innovation: Evidence from the pharmaceutical industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elisabete Tomaz & Catarina Selada & InÃªs Vilhena da Cunha, 2011. "Creative-based strategies in small and medium-sized cities: some European study cases," ERSA conference papers ersa11p893, European Regional Science Association.