Report NEP-NET-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friebel, Guido & Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2011. "Separation versus Integration in International Rail Markets: A Theoretical Investigation," TSE Working Papers 11-248, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2013.
- Rob Aalbers & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova, 2011. "Optimal regulation under unknown supply of distributed generation," CPB Discussion Paper 192, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hayafumi Watanabe & Hideki Takayasu & Misako Takayasu, 2011. "Biased diffusion on Japanese inter-firm trading network: Estimation of sales from network structure," Papers 1111.4852, arXiv.org.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Patterns and effects of entry in US airline markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Meyborg, Mirja, 2011. "The impact of West-German universities on regional innovation activities: A social network analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 35, .
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2011. "A scale-free transportation network explains the city-size distribution," MPRA Paper 34820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie Ferru & Michel Grossetti & Marie-Pierre BÃ¨s, 2011. "Measuring social embeddedness : how to identify social networks in science-industry partnerships ?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p971, European Regional Science Association.
- Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie, 2011. "Doctors' remuneration schemes and hospital competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," TSE Working Papers 11-250, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2011.
- Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "The Old Boy Network: Gender Differences in the Impact of Social Networks on Remuneration in Top Executive Jobs," TSE Working Papers 11-259, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-002-062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore