Report NEP-GEO-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of convergence theories and new economic geography in Portugal. Differences and similarities," MPRA Paper 32920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Measuring regional environmental efficiency: A directional distance function approach," MPRA Paper 32934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buch, Tanja & Hamann, Silke & Meier, Henning & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Cornelius & Puckelwald, Johannes, 2011. "Analyse der Berücksichtigung eines Wanderungsindikators im Rahmen der Abgrenzung des GRW-Fördergebiets : Gutachten für die Gemeinschaftsaufgabe "Verbesserung der regionalen Wirtschaftsstruktur&qu," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201104, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schaffer, Axel, 2011. "Appropriate policy measures to attract private capital in consideration of regional efficiency in using infrastructure and human capital," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011. "Forms of Emergence and the Evolution of Economic Landscapes," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1116, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Man-Keun Kim & Erqian Julia Zhu & Thomas R. Harris & Jonathan E. Alevy, 2011. "Measuring Regional Economic Impacts from Wildfire: Case Study of Southeast Oregon Cattle-Ranching Business," Working Papers 2011-05, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Li Zhang, 2011. "The role of public services and taxes in attracting ‘foreign’ direct investment," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 433, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Garcia Samaniego, Juan Manuel & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Ochoa Jimenez, Diego Alejandro & Ochoa Moreno, Wilman Santiago & Souza, Luiz Gustavo Antonio, 2011. "Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results," MPRA Paper 32927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaesson, Johan & Johansson, Börje & Karlsson, Charlie, 2011. "Metropolitan Regions: Preconditions and Strategies for Growth and Development in the Global Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 253, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Rabahy, Wilson, 2011. "Domestic tourism and regional inequality in Brazil," MPRA Paper 32942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, W. H. & Myles, John & Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Why Have Poorer Neighbourhoods Stagnated Economically, While the Richer have Flourished? Neighbourhood Income Inequality in Canadian Cities," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2011.
- Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Haddad, Eduardo A., 2011.
"Estimação das Elasticidades de Substituição do Comércio Regional do Brasil
[Estimation of Regional Trade Substitution Elasticities for Brazil]," MPRA Paper 32923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy J. Goodspeed & Andrew Haughwout, 2011. "On the Optimal Design of Disaster Insurance in a Federation," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 436, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Hahn, Markus & Kaiser, Jasmin & Ostwald, Dennis Alexander & Buxmann, Peter, 2011. "Abgrenzung und Analyse von Software Clustern am Beispiel der Region Rhein-Main-Neckar," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 52929, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Tomoko Hashino & Takafumi Kurosawa, 2011. "Beyond Marshallian Agglomeration Economies: The Roles of the Local Trade Association in a Meiji Japan Weaving District (1868-1912)," Discussion Papers 1113, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:8555 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre Beynet & Andrés Fuentes & Robert Gillingham & Robert P. Hagemann, 2011. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 850, OECD Publishing.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Dan Andrews, 2011. "To Move or not to Move: What Drives Residential Mobility Rates in the OECD?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 846, OECD Publishing.