Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Juan M. G. Samaniego, Alexandre A. Porsse, Diego Ochoa, Santiago Ochoa, Luiz G. A. de Souza, 2011. "Interregional Input-Ouptut System for Ecuador, 2007: Methodology and Results," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, March.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Progress on the Development of an Interregional Computable General Equilibrium Model for Lebanon: The Input-Output System," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Weslem Rodrigues Faria & Luis Armando Galvis-Aponte & Lucas Wilfried Hahn-De-Castro, 2016.
"Interregional Input-Output Matrix for Colombia, 2012,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
014203, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Weslem Rodrigues Faria & Luis Armando Galvis-Aponte & Lucas Wilfried Hahn-De-Castro, 2016. "Interregional Input-Output Matrix for Colombia, 2012," Borradores de Economia 923, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsInterregional input-output model; Ecuador; spatial linkages;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R34 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Input Demand Analysis
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2011-08-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-08-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.