O potencial criador de emprego e renda do turismo no Brasil
[The potential to create employment and income from tourism in Brazil]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Casimiro Filho, Francisco & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2003.
"Matriz de insumo-produto para a economia turística brasileira: construção e análise das relações intersetoriais
[Input-output matrix for the Brazilian tourism economy: construction and analysis of ," MPRA Paper 37963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, May.
- Camelia Surugiu & Cristi Frent & Marius Surugiu, 2009. "Tourism and its impact upon the Romanian economy: an input-output approach," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 355-376, November.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, May.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David, Leticia Scretas & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2012.
"O Potencial da Economia da Cultura no Brasil
[The Potential of Cultural Economics in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 46958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto & Paulo César Morceiro, Milene Simone Tessarin, 2016. "Productive Complex of Defense and Security in Brazil: dimension, sectoral and technological impacts," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_28, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Tourism Economic; Input-output Model; Employment and Income; Brazil;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- J49 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.