The development of the brazilian amazon region and greenhouse gases emission: a dilemma to be faced!
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Sesso Filho, Umberto Antonio & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2009.
"Estrutura produtiva do Pará: Uma análise de insumo-produto
[Production structure of Para: An Analysis of input-output]," MPRA Paper 30732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conejero, Marco Antonio & Farina, Elizabeth Maria Mercier Querido, 2003. "Carbon Market: Business Incentives For Sustainability," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 5(04).
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & David, Letícia Scretas & Gutierre, Leopoldo Millan & Waisman, Caio, 2011. "Regional development and greenhouse gases emission: the case of the Amazon Region," MPRA Paper 40606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAmazon Region; Greenhouse Gases; Brazil; Input-Output; Economic Development; Productive Structure; Deforestation;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2011-06-04 (Central & South America)
- NEP-RES-2011-06-04 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .