Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazari, Bharat R, 1970. "Empirical Identification of Key Sectors in the Indian Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 301-305, August.
- Duarte, Rosa & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Bielsa, Jorge, 2002. "Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-85, November.
- Barbara Diaz & Laura Moniche & Antonio Morillas, 2006. "A Fuzzy clustering approach to the key sectors of the Spanish economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 299-318.
- Alcántara, Vicent & del Río, Pablo & Hernández, Félix, 2010. "Structural analysis of electricity consumption by productive sectors. The Spanish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2088-2098.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, April.
- Alcantara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2003. ""Key" sectors in final energy consumption: an input-output application to the Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1673-1678, December.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, April.
- Rueda-Cantuche, José M. & Amores, Antonio F., 2010. "Consistent and unbiased carbon dioxide emission multipliers: Performance of Danish emission reductions via external trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 988-998, March.
- Rutger Hoekstra, 2005. "Economic Growth, Material Flows and the Environment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3700, April.
- Velazquez, Esther, 2006. "An input-output model of water consumption: Analysing intersectoral water relationships in Andalusia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 226-240, February.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Dirk Stelder, 2002. "Net Multipliers Avoid Exaggerating Impacts: With A Bi-Regional Illustration for the Dutch Transportation Sector," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 533-543.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2009. "Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 905-914, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Asensio & Andrés Gómez-Lobo & Anna Matas, 2013.
"How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a quasi-natural experiment in Spain,"
wpdea1303, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Javier Asensio & Andrés Gómez-Lobo & Anna Matas, 2013. "How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a quasi-natural experiment in Spain," Working Papers 2013/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas emissions; input–output; Key sectors; Uruguay;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-04-23 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wpdea1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miquel Colobran). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .