The Demand Driven and the Supply-Sided Input-Output Models. Notes for the debate
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aroche Reyes, Fidel & Marquez Mendoza, Marco Antonio, 2013. "The Demand Driven and the Supply-Sided Input-Output Models. Notes for the debate," MPRA Paper 58488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazari, Bharat R, 1970. "Empirical Identification of Key Sectors in the Indian Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 301-305, August.
- F Giarratani, 1976. "Application of an interindustry supply model to energy issues," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 8(4), pages 447-454, April.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2009. "Is The Ghosh Model Interesting?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 361-372.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, March.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, March.
- Bon, Ranko, 1986. "Comparative stability analysis of demand-side and supply-side input-output models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 231-235.
- Leroy P. Jones, 1976. "The Measurement of Hirschmanian Linkages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 323-333.
- Prem S. Laumas, 1976. "The Weighting Problem in Testing the Linkage Hypothesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 308-312.
- F Giarratani, 1976. "Application of an Interindustry Supply Model to Energy Issues," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 8(4), pages 447-454, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output model; demand-driven model; supply-driven model; Leontief; Ghosh; balanced growth;
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:61132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .