Is The Ghosh Model Interesting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis De Mesnard, 2002.
"Forecast output coincidence and biproportion: two criteria to determine the orientation of an economy. Comparison for France (1980-1997),"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(16), pages 2085-2091.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2002. "Forecast Output Coincidence and Biproportion: Two Criteria to Determine the Orientation of an Economy. Comparison for France (1980-1997)," Post-Print hal-00383929, HAL.
- Bon, Ranko, 1986. "Comparative stability analysis of demand-side and supply-side input-output models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 231-235.
- F Giarratani, 1976. "Application of an interindustry supply model to energy issues," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 8(4), pages 447-454, April.
- Louis De Mesnard, 1990. "Dynamique de la structure industrielle française," Post-Print hal-00383966, HAL.
- Gale, David, 1989. "The Theory of Linear Economic Models," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226278841, January.
- E Dietzenbacher, 1989. "On the relationship between the supply-driven and the demand-driven input - output model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(11), pages 1533-1539, November.
- F Giarratani, 1976. "Application of an Interindustry Supply Model to Energy Issues," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 8(4), pages 447-454, June.
- E Dietzenbacher, 1989. "On the Relationship between the Supply-Driven and the Demand-Driven Input â€” Output Model," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(11), pages 1533-1539, November.
- Louis De Mesnard, 1997. "A biproportional filter to compare technical and allocation coefficient variations," Post-Print hal-00383934, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra, 2011. "Merging the Hypothetical Extraction Method and the Classical Multiplier Approach: A Hybrid Possibility for Identifying Key Distributive Sectors," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 886.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2011. "Revisiting The Original Ghosh Model: Can It Be More Plausible?," Working Papers 11.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Scott Kelly & Peter Tyler & Douglas Crawford-Brown, 2016. "Exploring Vulnerability and Interdependency of UK Infrastructure Using Key-Linkages Analysis," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 865-892, September.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2010.
"A Comparison Of Input-Output Models:Ghosh Reduces To Leontief (But 'Closing' Ghosh Makes It More Plausible),"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
823.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "A Comparison Of Input-Output Models:Ghosh Reduces To Leontief (But 'Closing' Ghosh Makes It More Plausible)," Working Papers 450, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Aroche Reyes, Fidel & Marquez Mendoza, Marco Antonio, 2013.
"The Demand Driven and the Supply-Sided Input-Output Models. Notes for the debate,"
61132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aroche Reyes, Fidel & Marquez Mendoza, Marco Antonio, 2013. "The Demand Driven and the Supply-Sided Input-Output Models. Notes for the debate," MPRA Paper 58488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Manresa, Antonio & Sancho, Ferran, 2013. "Supply and demand biases in linear interindustry models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 94-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:49:y:2009:i:2:p:361-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.