The Theory of Linear Economic Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Morris, Stephen, 2011.
"Robust implementation in general mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 261-281, March.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2008. "Robust Implementation in General Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1666, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2010. "Robust Implementation in General Mechanisms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000017, David K. Levine.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2008. "Robust Implementation in General Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1666R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2010.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2008. "Robust Implementation in General Mechanisms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002286, David K. Levine.
- Alan Murray & Keith Skene & Kathryn Haynes, 2017. "The Circular Economy: An Interdisciplinary Exploration of the Concept and Application in a Global Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 369-380, February.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:167-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis de Mesnard, 2009. "Is The Ghosh Model Interesting?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 361-372.
- John Gunnar Carlsson & Erik Carlsson & Raghuveer Devulapalli, 2016. "Shadow Prices in Territory Division," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 893-931, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226278841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .