A Comparison Of Input-Output Models:Ghosh Reduces To Leontief (But 'Closing' Ghosh Makes It More Plausible)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "A Comparison Of Input-Output Models:Ghosh Reduces To Leontief (But 'Closing' Ghosh Makes It More Plausible)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 823.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis de Mesnard, 2009. "On the fallacy of forward linkages: A note in the light of recent results," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2009-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2009. "Is The Ghosh Model Interesting?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 361-372.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-sectoral Input-Output Models; Market Economy; Planned Economy;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.