The Economic Impact of the Green Certificate Market through the Macro Multiplier Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maurizio Ciaschini, Rosita Pretaroli, Francesca Severini, Claudio Socci, 2010. "The economic impact of the Green Certificate market through the Macro Multiplier approach," Working Papers 26-2010, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Jesper Stage, 2006. "Mixing oil and water? Using hybrid input-output tables in a Structural decomposition analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 85-95.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2009.
"A Convenient Multisectoral Policy Control For Ict In The Us Economy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 660-685, November.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Claudio Socci, 2007. "A convenient multi sectoral policy control for ICT in the USA economy," Working Papers 11-2007, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Mar 2009.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio & Socci, Claudio, 2007. "Final demand impact on output: A macro multiplier approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 115-132.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Jensen, S. G. & Skytte, K., 2002. "Interactions between the power and green certificate markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 425-435, April.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521517133, March.
- Ciaschini, Maurizio, 1989. "Scale and structure in economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 355-373, October.
- Miller,Ronald E. & Blair,Peter D., 2009. "Input-Output Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521739023, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Rosita Pretaroli & Francesca Severini & Claudio Socci, 2013. "Environmental tax and regional government consumption expenditure in a fiscal federalism system," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 129-152.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Policy; Hybrid I-O model; Macro Multiplier;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2010.105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .