An input-output model of water consumption: Analysing intersectoral water relationships in Andalusia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Vaze, Prashant, 1999. "A NAMEA for the UK," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 99-121, January.
- Keuning, Steven J. & van Dalen, Jan & de Haan, Mark, 1999. "The Netherlands' NAMEA; presentation, usage and future extensions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Ike, Toshihiro, 1999. "A Japanese NAMEA," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 123-149, January.
- Antonio Morillas & Elías Melchor & J Marcos Castro, 2005. "Análisis dinámico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en Andalucía," Urban/Regional 0512003, EconWPA.
- Antonio Manresa & Ferran Sancho & Josep Maria Vegara, 1998. "Measuring Commodities' Commodity Content," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 357-365.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiangzheng Deng & Fan Zhang & Zhan Wang & Xing Li & Tao Zhang, 2014. "An Extended Input Output Table Compiled for Analyzing Water Demand and Consumption at County Level in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-20, May.
- Novo, P. & Garrido, A. & Varela-Ortega, C., 2009. "Are virtual water "flows" in Spanish grain trade consistent with relative water scarcity?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1454-1464, March.
- Llop, Maria, 2008.
"Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 288-294, December.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2006. "Economic impacts of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: an input-output analysis," Working Papers 2072/3681, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Velazquez, Esther, 2007. "Water trade in Andalusia. Virtual water: An alternative way to manage water use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 201-208, June.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-018-0104-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Lenzen, Manfred & Lamers, John P.A., 2012. "The role of virtual water for sustainable economic restructuring: evidence from Uzbekistan, Central Asia," Discussion Papers 126872, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Yu, Yang & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo, 2010. "Assessing regional and global water footprints for the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1140-1147, March.
- Fiorillo, Fabio & Palestrini, Antonio & Polidori, Paolo & Socci, Claudio, 2007.
"Modelling water policies with sustainability constraints: A dynamic accounting analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 392-402, August.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Antonio Palestrini & Paolo Polidori & Claudio Socci, 2006. "Modelling water policies with sustainability constraints: a dynamic accounting analysis," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1021, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Wei Yang & Junnian Song & Yoshiro Higano & Jie Tang, 2015. "An Integrated Simulation Model for Dynamically Exploring the Optimal Solution to Mitigating Water Scarcity and Pollution," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-24, February.
- Gómez-Limón, José A. & Martín-Ortega, Julia, 2011. "Agua, economía y territorio: Nuevos enfoques de la Directiva Marco del Agua para la gestión del recurso/Water, Economics and Territory: New Approaches in the Water Framework Directive for the Manageme," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 65-94, Abril.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:179-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Larrinaga-Gonzélez & Vincente Pérez-Chamorro, 2008.
"Sustainability Accounting and Accountability in Public Water Companies,"
Public Money & Management,
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 28(6), pages 337-343, December.
- Carlos Larrinaga-GonzÃ©lez & Vincente PÃ©rez-Chamorro, 2008. "Sustainability Accounting and Accountability in Public Water Companies," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 337-343, December.
- Carlos Larrinaga-González & Vicente Pérez-Chamorro, 2008. "Sustainability Accounting And Accountability In Public Water Companies," Working Papers 08.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Choi, Jun-Ki & Morrison, Drew & Hallinan, Kevin P. & Brecha, Robert J., 2014. "Economic and environmental impacts of community-based residential building energy efficiency investment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 877-886.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Bhaduri, Anik & Moran, Daniel & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney, 2012. "The role of scarcity in global virtual water flows," Discussion Papers 133478, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:146-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Chen, 2009. "Hybrid input-output analysis of wastewater treatment and environmental impacts: A case study for the Tokyo Metropolis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2096-2105, May.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2010.
"Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean,"
2010_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," EcoMod2011 2827, EcoMod.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velázquez, 2006. "Virtual water and water trade in Andalusia. A study by means of an input-output model," Working Papers 06.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Climate Change and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- James Yoo, 2015. "The Economic Impacts of the Change in Sectoral Water Use in Maricopa County, Arizona: Modified Input-Output Approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2804932, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2008. "Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-22, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:56:y:2006:i:2:p:226-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.