An input-output model of water consumption: Analysing intersectoral water relationships in Andalusia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hawdon, David & Pearson, Peter, 1995. "Input-output simulations of energy, environment, economy interactions in the UK," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Vaze, Prashant, 1999. "A NAMEA for the UK," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 99-121, January.
- Keuning, Steven J. & van Dalen, Jan & de Haan, Mark, 1999. "The Netherlands' NAMEA; presentation, usage and future extensions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 15-37, January.
- Ike, Toshihiro, 1999. "A Japanese NAMEA," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 123-149, January.
- Antonio Morillas & Elías Melchor & J Marcos Castro, 2005. "Análisis dinámico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en Andalucía," Urban/Regional 0512003, EconWPA.
- Antonio Manresa & Ferran Sancho & Josep Maria Vegara, 1998. "Measuring Commodities' Commodity Content," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 357-365.