Análisis dinámico de los efectos de la estructura de demanda sobre crecimiento y medio ambiente en Andalucía
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laia Pié Dols & Maria Llop Llop, "undated".
"Economic Impact of Alternative Policy Measures Implemented on the Energy Activities of the Catalan Production System: an Input-output Analysis,"
Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007
- Llop Llop, Maria & Pié Dols, Laia, 2007. "Economic impact of alternative policy measures implemented on the energy activities of the Catalan production system: an input-output analysis," Working Papers 2072/5319, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- VELÁZQUEZ ALONSO Esther, "undated". "An Input-Output Model of Water Consumption: Analysing Intersectoral Water Relationships in Andalusia," EcoMod2003 330700149, EcoMod.
- Llop, Maria & Pié, Laia, 2008. "Input-output analysis of alternative policies implemented on the energy activities: An application for Catalonia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1642-1648, May.
- Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2003. "Modelo Input-Output de Agua. Análisis de las relaciones intersectoriales de agua en Andalucía," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/01, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2003. "La Teoría de Grafos aplicada al estudio del consumo sectorial de agua en Andalucía," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/15, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Velazquez, Esther, 2006. "An input-output model of water consumption: Analysing intersectoral water relationships in Andalusia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 226-240, February.
- Morilla, Carmen Rodriguez & Diaz-Salazar, Gaspar Llanes & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2007. "Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 774-786, February.
- Esther Velazquez Alonso, 2003. "Analyzing Intersectorial Water Relationships by means of Graph Theory," ERSA conference papers ersa03p256, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment economics; dymamic systems; input-output analysis; regional analysis;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2005-12-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-14 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0512003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.