A Fuzzy clustering approach to the key sectors of the Spanish economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Norwegian Input-Output Clusters and Innovation Patterns," STEP Report series 199815, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2002. "Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-146, June.
- G J D Hewings, 1974.
"The Effect of Aggregation on the Empirical Identification of Key Sectors in a Regional Economy: A Partial Evaluation of Alternative Techniques,"
Environment and Planning A,
, pages 439-453.
- G J D Hewings, 1974. "The effect of aggregation on the empirical identification of key sectors in a regional economy: a partial evaluation of alternative techniques," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(4), pages 439-453, April.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2003. "Sectors associations and similarities in input-output systems: An application of dual scaling and fuzzy logic to Canada and the United States," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 629-656.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1-19.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los, 2002. "Externalities of R&D Expenditures," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 407-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Leyva Lopez & Diego Alonso Gastelum Chavira & Margarita Urias Ruiz, 2016. "A comparative approach of economic sectors in Sinaloa, Mexico, based on multicriteria decision aiding," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 13(1), pages 97-124, Enero-Jun.
- João C. Lopes & Tanya Araújo & João Dias & João F. Amaral, 2010. "National industry cluster templates and the structure of industry output dynamics: a stochastic geometry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/20, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla, 2012. "Economic structure and key sectors analysis of greenhouse gas emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1204, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Hristov, Jordan & Surry, Yves, 2013. "Considering the Effect of Uncertainty in an Input-Output Analysis of Water Consumption: A Fuzzy Approach Applied to Macedonia," 2013 Conference: Tools for decision support in agriculture and rural development, April 18-19, 2013, KrÅ¡ko, Slovenia 183913, Slovenian Association of Agricultural Economists (DAES).
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
- Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele & Dell’Orco, Mauro, 2014. "Handling uncertainty in Multi Regional Input-Output models by entropy maximization and fuzzy programming," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 159-172.
More about this item
KeywordsKey sectors; fuzzy clustering; input-output analysis; Spanish economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:18:y:2006:i:3:p:299-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .