A comparative approach of economic sectors in Sinaloa, Mexico, based on multicriteria decision aiding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Briggs, Th. & Kunsch, P. L. & Mareschal, B., 1990.
"Nuclear waste management: An application of the multicriteria PROMETHEE methods,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Bertrand Mareschal & T. Briggs & Pierre Louis Kunsch, 1990. "Nuclear waste management: an application of the multicriteria PROMETHEE methods," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9331, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "Are There Key Sectors? An Appraisal Using Applied General Equilibrium," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 111-129, Winter.
- Barbara Diaz & Laura Moniche & Antonio Morillas, 2006. "A Fuzzy clustering approach to the key sectors of the Spanish economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 299-318.
- Sangeeta Dhawan & K. K. Saxena, 1992. "Sectoral Linkages and Key Sectors of the Indian Economy," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 195-210, July.
- repec:rre:publsh:v:43:y:2013:i:23:p:99-105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAnalisis multicriterio para el apoyo a la toma de decisiones; sectores economicos; algoritmos evolutivos multiobjetivos.;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qua:journl:v:13y:2016:i:1:p:97-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Ivett Portugal Padilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmudgmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.