Simulating the Impact of Sectorial Productivity Gains on Two Regional Economies: Key Sectors from a Supply Side Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2012.
"The Role Of Supply Constraints In Multiplier Analysis,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 21-34, June.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," Working Papers 432, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 805.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Jon Samuels & Kevin Stiroh, 2007. "Industry Origins of the American Productivity Resurgence," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 229-252.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2006. "Missing links in key sector analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 319-325.
- Harvey Cutler & Stephen Davies, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of Productivity Changes: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1415-1426.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Ana Salome Garcia Muniz & Antonio Morillas Raya & Carmen Ramos Carvajal, 2008. "Key Sectors: A New Proposal from Network Theory," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1013-1030.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:182:y:1968:i:1:p:211-215:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart Los, 2004.
"Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2004. "Identification of strategic industries: A dynamic perspective," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 669-698, October.
- Bart Los, 2001. "Identification of Strategic Industries: A Dynamic Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa01p112, European Regional Science Association.
- Los, Bart, 2002. "Identification of strategic industries: a dynamic perspective," CCSO Working Papers 200202, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- María Llop & Antonio Manresa & Francisco Javier de Miguel, 2002. "Comparación de Cataluña y Extremadura a través de matrices de contabilidad social," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(3), pages 573-587, September.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Maria Llop, 2012. "The role of saving and investment in a SAM price model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 339-357, February.
- Francisco Miguel-Vélez & Manuel Cardenete Flores & Jesús Pérez-Mayo, 2009.
"Effects of the tax on retail sales of some fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 781-806, September.
- Francisco Javier De Miguel & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Jesús Pérez, 2006. "Effects of the Tax on Retail Sales of Some Fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 06.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Hanson & Adam Rose, 1997. "Factor productivity and income inequality: a general equilibrium analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1061-1071.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "The Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 576-595, September.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivitat (Economia); Catalunya -- Condicions econòmiques; Extremadura -- Condicions econòmiques; Sectors econòmics; 334 - Formes d'organització i cooperació en l'economia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/169681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.