Comparación de Cataluña y Extremadura a través de matrices de contabilidad social
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2007. "Descomposición de los Cambios de Multiplicadores en una Matriz de Contabilidad Social: un Ejemplo para la Economía Catalana," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 743-758, Diciembre.
- Maria Llop, 2004. "Comparing Multipliers in the Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/30, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Miguel, Francisco Javier de & Llop Llop, Maria & Manresa, Antonio, 1954-, 2011. "Simulating the Impact of Sectorial Productivity Gains on Two Regional Economies: Key Sectors from a Supply Side Perspective," Working Papers 2072/169681, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Miguel & Maria Llop & Antonio Manresa, 2014. "Sectoral productivity gains in two regional economies: key sectors from a supply-side perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(3), pages 731-744, November.
- repec:rer:articu:v:03:y:2012:p:39-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial accounting matrix; generalised multipliers; production relationships; foreign sector.;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:26:y:2002:i:3:p:573-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.