Contact information of Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:phajad. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/searcph.html .
June 2015, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 243236 Poverty, Income Inequality, and Irrigation Development: Longitudinal Evidence from Palawan, Philippines
by Shively, Gerald & Yao, Richard
- 243237 Expert Elicitation for Assessing Agricultural Technology Adoption: The Case of Improved Rice Varieties in South Asian Countries
by Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Velasco, Ma. Lourdes & Yamano, Takashi & Pandey, Sushil
- 243238 Challenges and Opportunities for Giant Freshwater Prawn Culture through Participatory Learning and Fish Farmer Engagements
by Tambalque, Hermogenes S. III & Perez, Maripaz L. & Nieves, Plutomeo M. & Corre, Valeriano L. & Duarte, Jude A. & Pulido, Neil A. & Dejarme, Henry E. & Tanay, Dennis D. & Garces, Len R.
- 243239 Rural Labor Outmigration and Gender Dimension in an Assessment of Farm Technical Efficiency: A Case Study in Selected Rice Villages in the Philippines
by Luis, Joyce S. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Paris, Thelma R. & Pede, Valerien O.
- 243240 Economic Cost and Returns from Research and Development: The Case of Chili in Bangladesh
by Hasan, Md. Kamrul & Banik, Bhagya Rani
- 243241 Field-Level Evidences of Climate Change and Coping Strategies of Smallholder Farmers in Molawin-Dampalit Sub-Watershed, Makiling Forest Reserve, Philippines
by Landicho, Leila D. & Visco, Roberto G. & Paelmo, Roselyn F. & Cabahug, Rowena D. & Baliton, Romnick S. & Espaldon, Marya Laya O. & Lasco, Rodel D.
December 2014, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 202425 Drought Risk in Cambodia: Assessing Costs and a Potential Solution
by Chhinh, Nyda & Cheb, Hoeurn & Heng, Naret
- 202426 Competitiveness and Trade Performance of India’s Dairy Industry
by Ohlan, Ramphul
- 229707 Strengthening Social Capital for Agricultural Development: Lessons from Guama, Bali, Indonesia
by Sedana, Gede & Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Windia, Wayan
- 229708 Sources of Growth and Instability in Agricultural Production in Western Odisha, India
by Swain, Mrutyunjay
- 229709 Prospects and Dilemmas of Institutional Networking: Case of the Southeast Asian Network for Agroforestry Education (SEANAFE)
by Fernandez, Jesus C. & Landicho, Leila D.
- 229710 Role of Participatory Development Communication in Natural Resource Management: A Case in Ratchaburi Province, Thailand
by Kheerajit, Cherdpong & Flor, Alexander G.
June 2014, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 200290 A Participatory Framework to Identify Gross National Happiness Issues for the Development of Smallholder Mixed Farming Systems in Bhutan
by Samdup, Tashi & Udo, Henk M.J. & van der Zijpp, Akke J.
- 200291 Transaction Costs of Exchange in Agriculture: A Survey
by Cuevas, Agham C.
- 200292 A Qualitative Review of Vietnam’s 2006–2010 Economic Plan and the Performance of the Agriculture Sector
by Hieu, Phan Sy
- 200293 Organic Farming as an Innovative Farming System Development Model toward Sustainable Agriculture in Bali
by Budiasa, I Wayan
- 200294 Technical Efficiency of Fruit and Vegetable Producers in Tamil Nadu, India: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Rajendran, Srinivasulu
- 200295 The Fishery Potential of Freshwater Gobies in Mandulog River, Northern Mindanao, Philippines
by Vedra, Sonnie A. & Ocampo, Pablo P.
December 2013, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 199415 Urban and Peri-urban Agriculture in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: Challenges and Opportunities
by Underhill, Simon
- 199416 Operationalizing the Ecosystem Approach to Small-Scale Fisheries Management in the Philippines: The Iligan Bay Alliance of Misamis Occidental
by Garces, Len R. & Perez, Maripaz L. & Alolod, Angelito C. & Buendia, Idohna Leah J. & Callanta, Leslie S. & Santos, Lope B. III & Ramirez, Paul Joseph B. & Pido, Michael D.
- 199417 Assessment of a Farmer Base Network in Promoting an Integrated Farming System at the Mekong Delta in Vietnam
by Vo, Ha Van & Dang, Nhan Kieu & Le, Thach Ngoc & Tran, Be Thanh
- 199418 Push and Pull Factors in Rural Filipino Youth’s Outmigration from Agricultural Communities
by Manalo, Jaime A. IV & van de Fliert, Elske
- 199419 Economic Cooperation in Natural Rubber: The Impacts on Natural Rubber’s World Supply and Indonesia’s Economy
by Verico, Kiki
- 199420 Food Safety Concerns and other Factors Affecting Iran’s Pistachio Exports to EU, Australia, and Japan
by Ashktorab, Niloofar & Saghaian, Sayed Hossein & Shahnoushi, Naser
June 2013, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 199104 Rice Yield Gap between Myanmar and Vietnam: A Matter of Price Policy or Public Investment in Technology?
by Kubo, Koji
- 199105 Bioeconomics of Spiny Lobster Farming in Indonesia
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Jones, Clive & Priyambodo, Bayu
- 199106 Management of Coffee Leaf Rust Disease in India: Evidence for Socio-economic and Locational Determinants
by Narayana, M.R.
- 199107 The Role of Social Capital and Local Institutions in Coping with Climate Stresses: The Case of Krapum Chhouk Commune in Rural Cambodia
by Dany, Va & Regan, Michael & Taplin, Ros & Bajracharya, Bhishna
- 199108 Determinants of Land Leasing Decisions in Shrimp Farming in West Bengal, India: Implications for Government Policy
by Bhattacharya, Poulomi
- 199109 Agricultural Price Policy, Output, and Farm Profitability—Examining Linkages during Post-Reform Period in India
by Tripathi, Ashutosh Kumar
June 2010, Volume 07, Issue 1
0000, Volume 09, Issue 2
- 199098 Estimation of Technical Efficiency for Rice Farms in Central Thailand Using Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Taraka, Kallika & Latif, Ismail Abd. & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Sidique, Shaufique bin Ahmad
- 199099 Ex-ante Impact of Direct Seeding of Rice as an Alternative to Transplanting Rice in the Indo-Gangetic Plain
by Malabayabas, Arelene Julia & Templeton, Debbie & Singh, Pratibha
- 199100 Supply Response and Investment in Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
by Pandey, Lalmani & Rao, P. Parthasarathy & Birthal, P.S. & Bantilan, Cynthia & Binswanger, Hans P.
- 199101 Governance, Institutional, and Pro-Poor Analysis of Cassava Contract Farming in Quang Tri Province, Vietnam
by Tuan, Nham Phong
- 199102 Determinants of Household Income: A Quantile Regression Approach for Four Rice-Producing Areas in the Philippines
by Pede, Valerien O. & Luis, Joyce S. & Paris, Thelma R. & McKinley, Justin D.
- 199103 Community Dynamics and Ecological Sensibility for Sustainable Mangrove Governance in Sinjai Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Sugiana, Astrid Meilasari-
0000, Volume 09, Issue 1
- 204257 Economic Transformation of Agriculture in Asia: Past Performance and Future Prospects
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 204258 Structural Transformation, the Changing Role of Rice, and Food Security in Asia: Small Farmers and Modern Supply Chains
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 204259 Food Security: Challenges and Opportunities for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
by Swinnen, Johan & Van Herck, Kristine
- 204260 Food Security in Asia and the Pacific: The Role of Smallholders
by Thapa, Ganesh & Gaiha, Raghav Gaiha
- 204261 The Dynamics and Potentials of Asian Agro-Food Marketing
by Sulaiman, Jamalludin
- 204262 Agriculture, Markets, and Poverty: A Comparative Analysis of Lao PDR and Cambodia
by Gaiha, Raghav & Azam, Md Shafiul
0000, Volume 08, Issue 2
- 199323 Away-from-Home Meat Consumption in China
by Liu, Hongbo & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhangyue & Cox, Rod
- 199324 Hypothesizing ICT4D in Philippine Agriculture: Deriving from Trends, Setting Directions
by Manalo IV, Jaime A. & van de Fliert, Elske
- 199325 Progress of Mongolian Microfinance: A Case Study of Khan Bank and XacBank
by Dulamragchaa, Orosoo & Izumida, Yoichi
- 199326 Spatial Distribution of Farm-Family Resources in the Mid-Hills of Nepal
by Bhatta, Gopal Datt & Doppler, Werner
- 199327 Risk Perceptions, Attitudes, and Influential Factors of Rainfed Lowland Rice Farmers in Ilocos Norte, Philippines
by Lucas, Marilou P. & Pabuayon, Isabelita M.
- 199328 Trends in India’s Agricultural Growth and Its Determinants
by Kannan, Elumalai
- 199329 The Spatial Integration of Vegetable Markets in Nepal
by Mishra, Rojani & Kumar, Anil
0000, Volume 08, Issue 1
- 199278 Institutional Arrangements in Seasonal Floodplain Management under Community-based Aquaculture in Bangladesh
by Haque, A.B.M. Mahfuzul & Visser, Leontine E. & Dey, Madan M.
- 199318 The Role of Agriculture in Recovery Following Natural Disasters: A Focus on Post-Tsunami Recovery in Aceh, Indonesia
by Tinning, Gavin
- 199319 Total Factor Productivity Growth and its Determinants for West Bengal Agriculture
by Ghose, Arpita & Bhattacharyya, Debjani
- 199320 Crisis-Adjustment Strategies Adopted by SMEs in Coping with the 2008-2009 Global Economic Crisis: The Case of Indonesia
by Tambunan, Tulus T.H.
- 199321 A Discourse on Agricultural Intensification in the Mid-Hills of Nepal
by Raut, Nani & Sitaula, Bishal Kumar & Bajracharya, Roshan Man
- 199322 PAFERN: Advancing Philippine Agroforestry Education and Research via Networking
by Landicho, Leila D.
0000, Volume 07, Issue 2
- 199086 Rice Price Crisis: Causes, Impacts, and Solutions
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Bhandari, Humnath & Pandey, Sushil & Sulser, Timothy
- 199087 Challenges for Sustainable Agricultural Biotechnology Development in Indonesia
by Siregar, Hermanto & Arifin, Bustanul
- 199088 Development Pathways in the Philippine Uplands: Impacts and Influences on Forest Resource Management and Human Well-Being
by Espiritu, Nena O. & Casin, Ma. Cynthia S. & Camacho, Sofronio C.
- 199089 Rice-prawn Farming System: Impacts on Soil Quality and Land Productivity of Modern Variety Paddy Production in Bangladesh
by Kondo, Takumi & Osanami, Fumio & Barmon, Basanta Kumar & Yamaguchi, Junichi
- 199090 Global Sustainability Regulation and Coffee Supply Chains in Lampung Province, Indonesia
by Arifin, Bustanul
- 199091 Market Integration and Price Causality in the Myanmar Rice Market
by Myint, Theingi & Bauer, Siegfried
0000, Volume 07, Issue 1
- 199080 Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?
by Roumasset, James
- 199081 The Role of Labor Markets and Human Capital in Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Asia and Africa
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Yamano, Takashi
- 199082 Climate Change and Asian Agriculture
by Zhu, Tingju & Burton, Ian & Huq, Saleemul & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Yohe, Gary & Ewing, Mandy & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena
- 199083 International Best Practice in Food Policy: Reflections on Food Policy Analysis
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 199084 Agricultural Development, Nutrition, and the Policies Behind China’s Success
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
0000, Volume 06, Issue 2
- 199073 Soil Conservation Decisions and Upland Corn Productivity: A Philippine Case Study
by Rola, Agnes C. & Sajise, Asa Jose U. & Harder, Dieldre S. & Alpuerto, Joe Marvin P.
- 199074 Technical Efficiency of Land Tenure Contracts in West Java Province, Indonesia
by Jamal, Erizal & Dewi, Yovita Anggita
- 199075 Technical Efficiency of Rice-Producing Households in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam
by Huy, Huynh Truong
- 199076 The Transformation of Food Retail in the Philippines
by Romo, Glory Dee & Digal, Larry & Reardon, Thomas
- 199077 Impact of Water Management on Agricultural Production
by Haq, Rashida & Shafique, Saima
- 199078 Risk Management Strategies for Drought-Prone Rice Cultivation: A Case Study of Tamil Nadu, India
by Selvaraj, K.N.
- 199079 Technological and Institutional Changes in the Indonesian Rice Sector: From Intensification to Sustainable Revitalization
by Mariyono, Joko
0000, Volume 06, Issue 1
0000, Volume 05, Issue 2
- 198984 Emerging Smallholder Rubber Farming Systems in India and Thailand: A Comparative Economic Analysis
by Viswanathan, P.K.
- 198985 Formation of Social Capital for Common Pool Resource Management
by Tatlonghari, Gerlie T. & Sumalde, Zenaida
- 198986 Tackling Household Food Insecurity: The Experience of Vietnam
by Nhat, Trang Thi Huy
- 198987 Religious Festivities and Marketing of Small Ruminants in Central Java – Indonesia
by Budisatria, I Gede S. & Udo, Henk M.J. & van der Zijpp, Akke J. & Baliarti, Endang & Murti, Tridjoko W.
- 198988 Exploratory Study on Selected Philippine Agricultural Commodity Import Statistics vis-à-vis Export Statistics of the Exporting Countries
by Cubinar, Gloria A. & De Guzman, Estela T.
- 198989 Book Review: Voices from the Forests: Integrating Indigenous Knowledge into Sustainable Upland Farming
by Pulhin, Juan M.
0000, Volume 05, Issue 1
0000, Volume 04, Issue 2
- 166009 Managing Microfinance Risks: Some Observations and Suggestions
by Fernando, Nimal A.
- 166010 Overcoming Obstacles to Agricultural Microfinance: Looking at Broader Issues
by Llanto, Gilberto M.
- 166011 Can Trade Policies Soften the Economic Impacts of an Avian Influenza Outbreak? Simulations From a CGE Model of the Philippines
by Rodríguez, U-Primo E. & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Garcia, Arnulfo G. & Tan, Reynaldo L.
- 166012 Integrated Agriculture-Aquaculture Systems in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam: An Analysis of Recent Trends
by Phong, Le Thanh & Udo, Henk M.J. & van Mensvoort, Martinus E.F. & Bosma, Roel H. & Tri, Le Quang & Nhan, Dang Kieu & van der Zijpp, Akke J.
- 166013 Overview of the World Broiler Industry: Implications for the Philippines
by Chang, Hui-Shung
- 166014 Food Safety in Southeast Asia: Challenges Facing the Region
by Othman, Noraini Mohd
- 166047 Effects of Small Sustainable Land Use Systems in Developing Countries
by Schindler, Jana & Wüstemann, Henry
- 166048 BOOK REVIEW: ‘E’ Issues in Agribusiness The ‘What,’ ‘Why,’ ‘How’
by Dy, Rolando
0000, Volume 04, Issue 1
- 165851 The Role of Supply Chains and International Networks in Enhancing the Agricultural Sector’s Competitiveness in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam (CLMV)
by Wong, Larry C.Y.
- 165852 Examining Malaysian Household Expenditure Patterns on Food-Away-From-Home
by Lee Siew Heng, Helen & Tan Khee Guan, Andrew
- 165853 Eating for a Lifetime: Filling the Policy Gaps in Philippine Fisheries
by Briones, Roehlano M.
- 165854 Analysis of the Philippine Chicken Industry: Commercial versus Backyard Sectors
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 165855 The Potentials of Agro-Industry for Growth Promotion and Equality Improvement in Indonesia
by Fatah, Luthfi
- 165856 Enforcing TRIPS in Asia: The Implications for Agricultural Trade and Development, and an Agenda for Effective Compliance
by Beronio, Ronilo A. & Payumo, Jane G.
0000, Volume 03, Issue 1
- 165785 Rural Credit Markets in Myanmar: A Study of Formal and Non-Formal Lenders
by Kaino, Tomoko
- 165786 Sustainability and Governance of Microfinance Institutions: Recent Experiences and Some Lessons for Southeast Asia
by Thapa, Ganesh
- 165787 MNEs and the Global Integration of Thailand’s Processed Food Exports: A Firm-Level Study
by Kohpaiboon, Archanun
- 165788 The Ecological and Economic Aspects of the Multifunctional Role of Agroecosystems
by Sajise, Percy E. & Sajise, Asa Jose U.
- 165789 Pig Production in Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, and Vietnam: A Review
by Huynh, T.T.T. & Aarnink, A.J.A. & Drucker, Adam & Verstegen, M.W.A.
- 165848 NARES Capacity in Relation to International Treaties and Conventions on Intellectual Property Rights, Agricultural Biotechnology, and Plant Genetic Resources Management
by Sebastian, Leocadio & Payumo, Jane G.
- 165849 Non-Tariff Measures Faced by Philippine Agricultural Exports in East Asia
by Pasadilla, Gloria O. & Liao, Christine Marie
- 165850 Spatial Integration of the Rice Market: Empirical Evidence from Mid-west and Far-west Nepal, and the Nepalese-Indian Border
by Sanogo, Issa
0000, Volume 02, Issue 1-2
- 165776 Biodiversity Research for Sustainable Development: Can It Be Achieved?
by Sajise, Percy E.
- 165777 The Role of Agricultural Colleges and Universities in Rural Development and Lifelong Learning in Asia
by Atchoarena, David & Holmes, Keith
- 165778 Rural Poverty in Southeast Asia: Issues, Policies, and Challenges
by Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Edillon, Rosemarie G. & Piza, Sharon Faye A.
- 165779 The Rise of Supermarkets and Vertical Relationships in the Indonesian Food Value Chain: Causes and Consequences
by Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Gulati, Ashok & Gumbira-Sa’id, E.
- 165780 Agriculture Diversification in the Mekong Delta: Farmers’ Motives and Contributions to Livelihoods
by Bosma, Roel H. & Udo, Henk M.J. & Verreth, Johan A.J. & Visser, Leontine E. & Nam, Cao Quoc
- 165781 Environmental Sustainability Issues in Philippine Agriculture
by Briones, Nicomedes D.
- 165782 Effect of Integrated Rice-Duck Farming on Rice Yield, Farm Productivity, and Rice-Provisioning Ability of Farmers
by Hossain, Shaikh Tanveer & Sugimoto, Hideki & Ahmed, Gazi Jashim Uddin & Islam, Md. Rafiqul
- 165783 Ensuring Food Security - A Case for ASEAN Integration
by Bello, Amelia L.
- 165784 Book Review: The African Food Crisis: Lessons from the Asian Green Revolution
by Pandey, Sushil
0000, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 165767 Water and Poverty in Southeast Asia – The Research Agenda from a Global Perspective
by Craswell, Eric T.
- 165768 Reconceiving Food Security and Environmental Protection
by Falvey, Lindsay
- 165769 Integration Options of ASEAN Transition Economies
by Clarete, Ramon L.
- 165770 Analyzing Supply Chains with Pluralistic and Agribusiness Systems Frameworks
by Murray-Prior, R.B. & Concepcion, Sylvia & Batt, Peter J. & Rola-Rubzen, M.F. & McGregor, Murray J. & Rasco, Eufemio & Digal, Larry & Manalili, Nerlita M. & Montiflor, Malou & Hualda, Luis & Migalbin, Lorraine
- 165771 Myanmar in Economic Transition : Constraints and Related Issues Affecting the Agriculture Sector
by Soe, Tin
- 165772 Development Sociology and the Interaction Between the Social and Natural Sciences
by Visser, Leontine E.
0000, Volume 01, Issue 1