Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development
2015, Volume 12, Issue 1
- - Poverty, Income Inequality, and Irrigation Development: Longitudinal Evidence from Palawan, Philippines
by Shively, Gerald & Yao, Richard
- - Field-Level Evidences of Climate Change and Coping Strategies of Smallholder Farmers in Molawin-Dampalit Sub-Watershed, Makiling Forest Reserve, Philippines
by Landicho, Leila D. & Visco, Roberto G. & Paelmo, Roselyn F. & Cabahug, Rowena D. & Baliton, Romnick S. & Espaldon, Marya Laya O. & Lasco, Rodel D.
2014, Volume 11, Issue 2
- - Drought Risk in Cambodia: Assessing Costs and a Potential Solution
by Chhinh, Nyda & Cheb, Hoeurn & Heng, Naret
- - Role of Participatory Development Communication in Natural Resource Management: A Case in Ratchaburi Province, Thailand
by Kheerajit, Cherdpong & Flor, Alexander G.
2014, Volume 11, Issue 1
- - A Participatory Framework to Identify Gross National Happiness Issues for the Development of Smallholder Mixed Farming Systems in Bhutan
by Samdup, Tashi & Udo, Henk M.J. & van der Zijpp, Akke J.
- - The Fishery Potential of Freshwater Gobies in Mandulog River, Northern Mindanao, Philippines
by Vedra, Sonnie A. & Ocampo, Pablo P.
2013, Volume 10, Issue 2
- - Urban and Peri-urban Agriculture in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: Challenges and Opportunities
by Underhill, Simon
- - Food Safety Concerns and other Factors Affecting Iran’s Pistachio Exports to EU, Australia, and Japan
by Ashktorab, Niloofar & Saghaian, Sayed Hossein & Shahnoushi, Naser
2013, Volume 10, Issue 1
2010, Volume 07, Issue 1
- - Indian Agriculture and Food Security: Current Concerns and Lessons
by Acharya, Shabd S.
2, Volume 09, Issue 2
- - Estimation of Technical Efficiency for Rice Farms in Central Thailand Using Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Taraka, Kallika & Latif, Ismail Abd. & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Sidique, Shaufique bin Ahmad
- - Community Dynamics and Ecological Sensibility for Sustainable Mangrove Governance in Sinjai Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Sugiana, Astrid Meilasari-
2, Volume 08, Issue 2
- - Away-from-Home Meat Consumption in China
by Liu, Hongbo & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhangyue & Cox, Rod
- - The Spatial Integration of Vegetable Markets in Nepal
by Mishra, Rojani & Kumar, Anil
2, Volume 07, Issue 2
- - Rice Price Crisis: Causes, Impacts, and Solutions
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Bhandari, Humnath & Pandey, Sushil & Sulser, Timothy
- - Market Integration and Price Causality in the Myanmar Rice Market
by Myint, Theingi & Bauer, Siegfried
2, Volume 06, Issue 2
- - Soil Conservation Decisions and Upland Corn Productivity: A Philippine Case Study
by Rola, Agnes C. & Sajise, Asa Jose U. & Harder, Dieldre S. & Alpuerto, Joe Marvin P.
- - Technological and Institutional Changes in the Indonesian Rice Sector: From Intensification to Sustainable Revitalization
by Mariyono, Joko
2, Volume 05, Issue 2
2, Volume 04, Issue 2
- - Managing Microfinance Risks: Some Observations and Suggestions
by Fernando, Nimal A.
- - BOOK REVIEW: ‘E’ Issues in Agribusiness The ‘What,’ ‘Why,’ ‘How’
by Dy, Rolando
2, Volume 01, Issue 2
- - Water and Poverty in Southeast Asia – The Research Agenda from a Global Perspective
by Craswell, Eric T.
- - Development Sociology and the Interaction Between the Social and Natural Sciences
by Visser, Leontine E.
1-2, Volume 02, Issue 1-2
- - Biodiversity Research for Sustainable Development: Can It Be Achieved?
by Sajise, Percy E.
- - Book Review: The African Food Crisis: Lessons from the Asian Green Revolution
by Pandey, Sushil
1, Volume 09, Issue 1
- - Economic Transformation of Agriculture in Asia: Past Performance and Future Prospects
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- - Agriculture, Markets, and Poverty: A Comparative Analysis of Lao PDR and Cambodia
by Gaiha, Raghav & Azam, Md Shafiul
1, Volume 08, Issue 1
- - Institutional Arrangements in Seasonal Floodplain Management under Community-based Aquaculture in Bangladesh
by Haque, A.B.M. Mahfuzul & Visser, Leontine E. & Dey, Madan M.
- - PAFERN: Advancing Philippine Agroforestry Education and Research via Networking
by Landicho, Leila D.
1, Volume 07, Issue 1
- - Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?
by Roumasset, James
- - Agricultural Development, Nutrition, and the Policies Behind China’s Success
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
1, Volume 06, Issue 1
- - Cereal Price Transmission in Several Large Asian Countries during the Global Food Crisis
by Dawe, David
- - The “Tipping Point” in Indian Agriculture: Understanding the Withdrawal of the Indian Rural Youth
by Sharma, Amrita & Bhaduri, Anik
1, Volume 05, Issue 1
- - Agriculture and Pro-Poor Growth: An Asian Perspective
by Timmer, C. Peter
- - Rice Crisis and Climate Risk Management: The CURE Approach
by Castillo, Gelia T.
1, Volume 04, Issue 1
- - The Role of Supply Chains and International Networks in Enhancing the Agricultural Sector’s Competitiveness in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam (CLMV)
by Wong, Larry C.Y.
- - Enforcing TRIPS in Asia: The Implications for Agricultural Trade and Development, and an Agenda for Effective Compliance
by Beronio, Ronilo A. & Payumo, Jane G.
1, Volume 03, Issue 1
1, Volume 01, Issue 1
- - The Three Agricultural Problems in the Disequilibrium of World Agriculture
by Hayami, Yujiro & Godo, Yoshihisa
- - Water Resources and Irrigation Policy Issues in Asia
by David, Wilfredo P.