Contact information of Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:phajad. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/searcph.html .
December 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 298422 Measuring the Efficiency of Rice Production in Myanmar Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Linn, Thuzar & Maenhout, Broos
- 298423 Measuring the Performance of Communal Irrigation Systems in Bohol, Philippines
by Alegado, Jan Lorenzo G. & Pabuayon, Isabelita M. & Catelo, Salvador P. & Camacho, Jose Jr. V.
- 298424 Agricultural Households’ Food Demand: Evidence from Indonesia
by Faharuddin & Yunita & Mulyana, Andy & Yamin, Muhammad
- 298425 Income Inequality of Oil Palm Plasma Farmers in South Sumatra, Indonesia
- 298426 Technical Efficiency and Social Capital in Tilapia Aquaculture Production in Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines
by Jandoc, Aljanet M.
- 298427 Transformative Learning as a Ground-up Approach to Sustainable Development: Narratives from Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
by Nguyen Minh Quang & Le Van Nhuong & Ho Thi Thu Ho & Le Van Hieu & Trinh Chi Tham & Nguyen Thi Ngoc Phuc
June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 289823 Linking the Gross National Happiness Concept to Smallholder Farm Level: An Empirical Application
by Samdup, Tashi & Udo, Henk M.J. & Bokkers, Eddie A.M. & Steenstra, Fokje A.
- 289826 Self-Sufficiency and International Trade Policy Strategies in the Malaysian Rice Sector: Approaches to Food Security Using Spatial Partial Equilibrium Analysis
by Ali, Roslina Binti & Alvaro, Durand-Morat & Wailes, Eric J. & Luckstead, Jeff
- 289830 Analysis of the Operational Constraints of the Rice Value Chain in Ayeyarwaddy Region, Myanmar
by Linn, Thuzar & Maenhout, Broos
- 289832 Interlinkages in Agro Supply Chains: An Empirical Investigation on Joint Socio-knowledge Development
by Shankaranarayanan, Avinash & Nguyen, Manh Hung & Amaldas, Christine & Amaldas, Marystella & Watts, Sean & Peter Hyde
- 289833 Determinants of Adaptation for Slow-Onset Hazards: The Case of Rice-Farming Households Affected by Seawater Intrusion in Northern Mindanao, Philippines
by Almaden, Catherine Roween C. & Rola, Agnes C. & Baconguis, Rowena DT. & Pulhin, Juan M. & Camacho Jr., Jose V. & Ancog, Rico C.
- 289834 Enhancing Local Adaptive Capacities of Selected Upland Farming Communities in Southeast Asia: Lessons and Experiences
by Landicho, Leila D. & Wulandari, Christine & Huy, Bao & Visco, Roberto G. & Carandang, Wilfredo M. & Cabahug, Rowena Esperanza D.
- 289835 From Commitment to Action: Filipino College Students’ Involvement in Agriculture in Selected Provinces in the Philippines
by Altamarino, Hazel Joy L. & Tanzo, Irene R. & Ibarra, Racquel F. & Saludez, May Angelica A.
- 289836 Book Review: Sustainable Intensification of Agriculture: Greening the World's Food Economy
by Gorton, Matthew
December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 275686 Increasing Crop Production Benefits to Small Producers in Bangladesh
by Bryan, Elizabeth & Bell, Andrew Reid & Ringler, Claudia & Ahmed, Akhter U.
- 275687 Heterogeneous Climatic Impacts on Agricultural Production: Evidence from Rice Yield in Assam, India
by Nath, Hiranya K. & Mandal, Raju
- 275688 Statistical Modeling of Crop-Weather Relationship in India: A Survey on Evolutionary Trend of Methodologies
by Paltasingh, Kirtti Ranjan & Goyari, Phanindra
- 275689 Integrated Adaptation Management Approach toward Sustained Fish Production by Fish Farmers of Marilao-Meycauayan-Obando River System
by Malenab, Ma. Charisma T. & Visco, Emilia S. & Amparo, Jennifer Marie S. & Torio, Diana A. & Atole, Mark Rex Jayson T. & Mendoza, Marlo D.
- 275690 Contract Farming through Tea-Horticulture Intercropping System: A Case Study of Gambung Estate and Horticultural Farmers in Bandung, Indonesia
by Sita, Kralawi & Rosyadi, Achmad Imron & Aji, Tri Maruto
- 275691 Mapping Risk of Landslide at A Luoi District, Thua Thien Hue Province, Vietnam by GIS-Based Multi-Criteria Evaluation
by Nguyen Hoang Khanh Linh & Jan Degener & Nguyen Bich Ngoc & Tran Thi Minh Chau
- 275692 Book Review: Geographical Indications at the Crossroads of Trade, Development and Culture: Focus on Asia-Pacific
by Damary, Peter
December 2017, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 265762 The Livelihood Vulnerability to Climate Change of Two Different Farmer Communities in Tanggamus Region, Lampung Province, Indonesia
by Murniati, Ktut & Irham & Mulyo, Jangkung Handoyo & Hartono, Slamet
- 265763 Challenges and Opportunities in Implementing the Ecosystem Approach to Small-scale Fisheries Management (EAFM) in Misamis Occidental, Philippines
by Santos III, Lope B. & Garces, Len R. & Alolod, Angelito C. & Saceda, Judahlyn P. & Callanta-Mariano, Leslie S. & Perez, Maripaz L. & Buendia, Idohna Leah J. & Tallada, Alvin G.
- 265764 Profitability and Competitiveness of Rice Farming in Malaysia: A Policy Analysis Matrix
by Fatah, Fazleen Abdul & Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan Von
- 265765 Determinants of Climate Change Adaptive Behavior in Coastal Communities in Southeast Asia
by Sajise, Asa Jose U. & Perez, Maripax L. & Zamora, Glaiza J. & Ramirez, Paul Joseph B. & Arias, Jaimie Kim B.
- 265766 Testing of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis in the Price Indices of Agricultural Commodities in India
by Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Dutta, Subhendu & Dash, Aruna Kumar
- 265767 Price and Profitability Analysis of Major Pulses in India
by Ashutosh Kr. Tripathi
- 265768 Assessment of Neighborhood and Spillover Effects on Technical Efficiency of Irrigated Rice Farmers
by Villanueva, Donald B. & Pede, Valerien O. & Rodriguez, U-Primo E. & Sumalde, Zenaida M. & Garcia, Yolanda T.
- 265769 Book Review: The Coexistence of Genetically Modified, Organic and Conventional Foods: Government Policies and Market Practices
by Jose Falck-Zepeda
- 265770 Book Review: Nutrition Economics: Principles and Policy Applications
by Mario Mazzocchi
June 2017, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 259241 The Role of Gender, Risk, and Time Preferences in Farmers' Rice Variety Selection in Eastern India
by Mehar, Mamta & Yamano, Takashi & Panda, Architesh
- 259243 Does MGNREGS Promote Inclusive Growth? What do Evidence Indicate?
by Arumugam, Mahendran & Sulibhavi, Indrakant
- 259244 Financial Capacity of Rice-based Farming Households in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
by Dung, Le Canh & Ha, Vo Van & Tuan, Vo Van & Nhan, Dang Kieu & Ward, John & Brown, Peter
- 259245 Global Financial and Food Price Crisis: A Double Shock on ASEAN Food Security
by Wana, Chayoot & Andreosso-O'Callaghan, Bernadette
- 259247 Effects of Climate Change on the Livestock Population in Mustang District, Nepal
by Koirala, Ananta & Shrestha, K.B.
- 259249 Maize Supply Response in Vietnam
by Huong, Nguyen Van & Yorobe, Jose M.
- 259250 Public Participation in Agriculture and Natural Resource Management Projects in South and Southeast Asia: A Literature Review
by Sirajuddin, Zulham & Grudens-Schuck, Nancy
July 2017, Volume 13, Issue 2
December 2016, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 258846 The Enabling Environment for Inclusive Agribusiness in Southeast Asia
by Teng, Paul S. & Oliveros, Jurise A.P.
- 258850 Seasonal Migration and Moving Out of Poverty in Rural India: Insights from Statistical Analysis
by Anupama, Guvvala Venkata & Bantilan, Ma. Cynthia S. & Deb, Uttam Kumar & Vajjha, Haragopal
- 258965 Yield and Income Effects of Ecologically-based Rodent Management in Mekong River Delta, Vietnam
by Ho Ngoc Ninh & Palis, Florencia G. & Aragon, Corazon T. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Singleton, Grant R.
- 258966 Panca Datu Partnership in Support of Inclusive Business for Coffee Development: The Case of Ngada District, Province of Nusa Tenggara Timur, Indonesia
by Sedana,Gede & Astawa, Nengah Dasi
- 258968 Recent Changes in the Bioeconomics of Lobster and Mud Crab Mariculture in Vietnam
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Glencross, Brett D. & Truong Ha Phuong & Vu An Tuan & Le Anh Tuan
- 258969 Book Review | China’s Peasant Agriculture and Rural Society: Changing Paradigms of Farming
by Gan, Christopher
June 2016, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 258970 Agriculture is Still the Engine of Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Uttar Pradesh, India
by Tripathi, Amarnath
- 258972 Technical Efficiency Analysis of Small-Scale Cassava Farming in Lao PDR
by Soukkhamthat, Thanongsai & Wong, Grace Y.
- 258973 Devolution of Power and Community-Based Fishery Governance in the Bay of Blongko, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Meilasari-Sugiana, Astrid
- 258976 Climate-Smart Agriculture: Do Young People Care?
by Manalo, Jaime IV A. & Saludez, Fredierick M. & Layaoen, Myriam G. & Pagdanganan, Argie M. & Berto, Jayson C. & Frediles, Christina A. & Balmeo, Katherine P. & Villaflor, Jennifer D.
- 258978 Determinants of Demand for Fertilizer: A Case for India
by Chakraborty, Kalyan
- 258979 Nature and Extent of Extension Delivery on Postharvest Handling of Horticultural Perishables in the Philippines
by Del Carmen, Dormita R. & Bautista, Ofelia K.
- 259239 Book Review | Genetically Modified Crops and Agricultural Development
by Traxler, Greg
December 2015, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 280896 Integrating Indigenous with Scientific Knowledge for the Development of Sustainable Agriculture: Studies in Shaanxi Province
by Wang, Jing
- 280967 Enhancement of Trade and Investment in Agriculture Between Australia and Vietnam: Opportunities and Challenges
by Kim, Kunmin & Nguyen, Anh Tru
- 280968 Book Review | Indian Agriculture After the Green Revolution: Changes and Challenges
by Baruah, Sampriti & Mohanty. Samarendu
- 280969 A Systematic Protocol for Mapping Forest Governance Research in Indonesia
by Rahayu, Erna Ika & Subrata, Seni Adi & Maryudi, Ahmad
- 280970 Bio-Economic Assessment of Climate-Smart Tea Production in the Northern Mountainous Region of Vietnam
by Tran, The Tuong & Branca, Giacomo & Arslan, Aslihan & Mai, Van Trinh
- 280971 Does Land Conflict Matter to Farm Productivity? A Case Study of Cambodia
by Muawanah, Umi
- 280972 Economic Feasibility of Diversified Farming System in the Flood-Prone Mekong Delta: Simulation for Dike Area in An Giang Province, Vietnam
by Yokoyama, Shigeki & Le, Canh Dung & Fuji, Hideto & Fujihara, Yoichi & Hoshikawa, Keisuke
December 2015, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 258826 The Impact of Coffee Certification on the Economic Performance of indonesian Actors
by Astuti, Esther Sri & Offermans, Astrid & Kemp, René & Cörvers, Ron
- 258828 The ASEAN Economic Community 2015 and Regional Trade: Some Prospects for ASEAN Agriculture
by Daite, Richard B.
- 258840 Performance of Soybean's Farmer Field School-Integrated Crop Management in Central Java and West Nusa Tenggara Provinces, Indonesia
by Istriningsih & Dewi, Yovita Anggita
- 258841 Training Needs of Indonesian Agricultural Extension Workers for the 21st Century: A Recommendation Based on a Field Study
by Agunga, Robert & Putra, R. Ahmad Romadhoni Surya
- 258842 Impact of Community-led Action Research on Production Decisions and Food Adjustment Strategies in a Grain-Producing Village in Northwest Bangladesh
by Pasa, Md. Kamal & Rahman, Md. Matiur & Diaz, Catalina P. & Maksurat, Shejuti Nure & Palis, Florencia G. & Custodio, Pam
- 258843 Book Review | Rice: Global Networks and New Histories
by Dawe, David
- 258844 Book Review | Food Security and Food Scarcity: Why Ending Hunger Is So Hard
by Rosegrant, Mark W.
June 2015, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-13 Rural Labor Outmigration and Gender Dimension in an Assessment of Farm Technical Efficiency: A Case Study in Selected Rice Villages in the Philippines
by Luis, Joyce S. & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Paris, Thelma R. & Pede, Valerien O.
- 1-13 Economic Cost and Returns from Research and Development: The Case of Chili in Bangladesh
by Hasan, Md. Kamrul & Banik, Bhagya Rani
- 1-14 Field-Level Evidences of Climate Change and Coping Strategies of Smallholder Farmers in Molawin-Dampalit Sub-Watershed, Makiling Forest Reserve, Philippines
by Landicho, Leila D. & Visco, Roberto G. & Paelmo, Roselyn F. & Cabahug, Rowena D. & Baliton, Romnick S. & Espaldon, Marya Laya O. & Lasco, Rodel D.
- 1-15 Expert Elicitation for Assessing Agricultural Technology Adoption: The Case of Improved Rice Varieties in South Asian Countries
by Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Velasco, Ma. Lourdes & Yamano, Takashi & Pandey, Sushil
- 1-18 Poverty, Income Inequality, and Irrigation Development: Longitudinal Evidence from Palawan, Philippines
by Shively, Gerald & Yao, Richard
- 1-18 Challenges and Opportunities for Giant Freshwater Prawn Culture through Participatory Learning and Fish Farmer Engagements
by Tambalque, Hermogenes S. III & Perez, Maripaz L. & Nieves, Plutomeo M. & Corre, Valeriano L. & Duarte, Jude A. & Pulido, Neil A. & Dejarme, Henry E. & Tanay, Dennis D. & Garces, Len R.
December 2014, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 1-11 Strengthening Social Capital for Agricultural Development: Lessons from Guama, Bali, Indonesia
by Sedana, Gede & Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Windia, Wayan
- 1-16 Drought Risk in Cambodia: Assessing Costs and a Potential Solution
by Chhinh, Nyda & Cheb, Hoeurn & Heng, Naret
- 1-16 Prospects and Dilemmas of Institutional Networking: Case of the Southeast Asian Network for Agroforestry Education (SEANAFE)
by Fernandez, Jesus C. & Landicho, Leila D.
- 1-16 Role of Participatory Development Communication in Natural Resource Management: A Case in Ratchaburi Province, Thailand
by Kheerajit, Cherdpong & Flor, Alexander G.
- 1-20 Sources of Growth and Instability in Agricultural Production in Western Odisha, India
by Swain, Mrutyunjay
- 1-22 Competitiveness and Trade Performance of India’s Dairy Industry
by Ohlan, Ramphul
June 2014, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-9 The Fishery Potential of Freshwater Gobies in Mandulog River, Northern Mindanao, Philippines
by Vedra, Sonnie A. & Ocampo, Pablo P.
- 1-11 Organic Farming as an Innovative Farming System Development Model toward Sustainable Agriculture in Bali
by Budiasa, I Wayan
- 1-17 Technical Efficiency of Fruit and Vegetable Producers in Tamil Nadu, India: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Rajendran, Srinivasulu
- 1-18 Transaction Costs of Exchange in Agriculture: A Survey
by Cuevas, Agham C.
- 1-19 A Participatory Framework to Identify Gross National Happiness Issues for the Development of Smallholder Mixed Farming Systems in Bhutan
by Samdup, Tashi & Udo, Henk M.J. & van der Zijpp, Akke J.
- 1-25 A Qualitative Review of Vietnam’s 2006–2010 Economic Plan and the Performance of the Agriculture Sector
by Hieu, Phan Sy
December 2013, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 1-11 Food Safety Concerns and other Factors Affecting Iran’s Pistachio Exports to EU, Australia, and Japan
by Ashktorab, Niloofar & Saghaian, Sayed Hossein & Shahnoushi, Naser
- 1-14 Urban and Peri-urban Agriculture in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: Challenges and Opportunities
by Underhill, Simon
- 1-15 Push and Pull Factors in Rural Filipino Youth’s Outmigration from Agricultural Communities
by Manalo, Jaime A. IV & van de Fliert, Elske
- 1-19 Economic Cooperation in Natural Rubber: The Impacts on Natural Rubber’s World Supply and Indonesia’s Economy
by Verico, Kiki
- 1-20 Assessment of a Farmer Base Network in Promoting an Integrated Farming System at the Mekong Delta in Vietnam
by Vo, Ha Van & Dang, Nhan Kieu & Le, Thach Ngoc & Tran, Be Thanh
- 1-23 Operationalizing the Ecosystem Approach to Small-Scale Fisheries Management in the Philippines: The Iligan Bay Alliance of Misamis Occidental
by Garces, Len R. & Perez, Maripaz L. & Alolod, Angelito C. & Buendia, Idohna Leah J. & Callanta, Leslie S. & Santos, Lope B. III & Ramirez, Paul Joseph B. & Pido, Michael D.
June 2012, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-12 Determinants of Land Leasing Decisions in Shrimp Farming in West Bengal, India: Implications for Government Policy
by Bhattacharya, Poulomi
- 1-15 Bioeconomics of Spiny Lobster Farming in Indonesia
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Jones, Clive & Priyambodo, Bayu
- 1-18 The Role of Social Capital and Local Institutions in Coping with Climate Stresses: The Case of Krapum Chhouk Commune in Rural Cambodia
by Dany, Va & Regan, Michael & Taplin, Ros & Bajracharya, Bhishna
- 1-19 Management of Coffee Leaf Rust Disease in India: Evidence for Socio-economic and Locational Determinants
by Narayana, M.R.
- 1-21 Agricultural Price Policy, Output, and Farm Profitability—Examining Linkages during Post-Reform Period in India
by Tripathi, Ashutosh Kumar
- 1-24 Rice Yield Gap between Myanmar and Vietnam: A Matter of Price Policy or Public Investment in Technology?
by Kubo, Koji
December 2012, Volume 09, Issue 2
- 1-11 Estimation of Technical Efficiency for Rice Farms in Central Thailand Using Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Taraka, Kallika & Latif, Ismail Abd. & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Sidique, Shaufique bin Ahmad
- 1-12 Determinants of Household Income: A Quantile Regression Approach for Four Rice-Producing Areas in the Philippines
by Pede, Valerien O. & Luis, Joyce S. & Paris, Thelma R. & McKinley, Justin D.
- 1-16 Supply Response and Investment in Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
by Pandey, Lalmani & Rao, P. Parthasarathy & Birthal, P.S. & Bantilan, Cynthia & Binswanger, Hans P.
- 1-17 Ex-ante Impact of Direct Seeding of Rice as an Alternative to Transplanting Rice in the Indo-Gangetic Plain
by Malabayabas, Arelene Julia & Templeton, Debbie & Singh, Pratibha
- 1-17 Governance, Institutional, and Pro-Poor Analysis of Cassava Contract Farming in Quang Tri Province, Vietnam
by Tuan, Nham Phong
- 1-22 Community Dynamics and Ecological Sensibility for Sustainable Mangrove Governance in Sinjai Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
by Sugiana, Astrid Meilasari
June 2012, Volume 09, Issue 1
- 1-6 The Dynamics and Potentials of Asian Agro-Food Marketing
by Sulaiman, Jamalludin
- 1-15 Structural Transformation, the Changing Role of Rice, and Food Security in Asia: Small Farmers and Modern Supply Chains
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 1-15 Agriculture, Markets, and Poverty: A Comparative Analysis of Lao PDR and Cambodia
by Gaiha, Raghav & Azam, Md Shafiul
- 1-16 Food Security: Challenges and Opportunities for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
by Swinnen, Johan & Van Herck, Kristine
- 1-19 Economic Transformation of Agriculture in Asia: Past Performance and Future Prospects
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 1-37 Food Security in Asia and the Pacific: The Role of Smallholders
by Thapa, Ganesh & Gaiha, Raghav Gaiha
June 2011, Volume 08, Issue 2
December 2011, Volume 08, Issue 2
- 1-11 Hypothesizing ICT4D in Philippine Agriculture: Deriving from Trends, Setting Directions
by Manalo IV, Jaime A. & van de Fliert, Elske
- 1-13 Progress of Mongolian Microfinance: A Case Study of Khan Bank and XacBank
by Dulamragchaa, Orosoo & Izumida, Yoichi
- 1-14 The Spatial Integration of Vegetable Markets in Nepal
by Mishra, Rojani & Kumar, Anil
- 1-15 Away-from-Home Meat Consumption in China
by Liu, Hongbo & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhangyue & Cox, Rod
- 1-17 Risk Perceptions, Attitudes, and Influential Factors of Rainfed Lowland Rice Farmers in Ilocos Norte, Philippines
by Lucas, Marilou P. & Pabuayon, Isabelita M.
- 1-21 Trends in India’s Agricultural Growth and Its Determinants
by Kannan, Elumalai
June 2011, Volume 08, Issue 1
- 1-12 A Discourse on Agricultural Intensification in the Mid-Hills of Nepal
by Raut, Nani & Sitaula, Bishal Kumar & Bajracharya, Roshan Man
- 1-15 PAFERN: Advancing Philippine Agroforestry Education and Research via Networking
by Landicho, Leila D.
- 1-18 Total Factor Productivity Growth and its Determinants for West Bengal Agriculture
by Ghose, Arpita & Bhattacharyya, Debjani
- 1-19 Institutional Arrangements in Seasonal Floodplain Management under Community-based Aquaculture in Bangladesh
by Haque, A.B.M. Mahfuzul & Visser, Leontine E. & Dey, Madan M.
- 1-20 The Role of Agriculture in Recovery Following Natural Disasters: A Focus on Post-Tsunami Recovery in Aceh, Indonesia
by Tinning, Gavin
- 1-21 Crisis-Adjustment Strategies Adopted by SMEs in Coping with the 2008-2009 Global Economic Crisis: The Case of Indonesia
by Tambunan, Tulus T.H.
December 2010, Volume 07, Issue 2
- 1-10 Challenges for Sustainable Agricultural Biotechnology Development in Indonesia
by Siregar, Hermanto & Arifin, Bustanul
- 1-15 Rice Price Crisis: Causes, Impacts, and Solutions
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Bhandari, Humnath & Pandey, Sushil & Sulser, Timothy
- 1-15 Market Integration and Price Causality in the Myanmar Rice Market
by Myint, Theingi & Bauer, Siegfried
- 1-18 Rice-prawn Farming System: Impacts on Soil Quality and Land Productivity of Modern Variety Paddy Production in Bangladesh
by Kondo, Takumi & Osanami, Fumio & Barmon, Basanta Kumar & Yamaguchi, Junichi
- 1-21 Development Pathways in the Philippine Uplands: Impacts and Influences on Forest Resource Management and Human Well-Being
by Espiritu, Nena O. & Casin, Ma. Cynthia S. & Camacho, Sofronio C.
- 1-23 Global Sustainability Regulation and Coffee Supply Chains in Lampung Province, Indonesia
by Arifin, Bustanul
June 2010, Volume 07, Issue 1
- 1-10 International Best Practice in Food Policy: Reflections on Food Policy Analysis
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 1-18 The Role of Labor Markets and Human Capital in Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Asia and Africa
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Yamano, Takashi
- 1-22 Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?
by Roumasset, James
- 1-22 Indian Agriculture and Food Security: Current Concerns and Lessons
by Acharya, Shabd S.
- 1-34 Agricultural Development, Nutrition, and the Policies Behind China’s Success
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 1-41 Climate Change and Asian Agriculture
by Zhu, Tingju & Burton, Ian & Huq, Saleemul & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Yohe, Gary & Ewing, Mandy & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena
December 2009, Volume 06, Issue 2
- 1-10 Impact of Water Management on Agricultural Production
by Haq, Rashida & Shafique, Saima
- 1-13 Technical Efficiency of Land Tenure Contracts in West Java Province, Indonesia
by Jamal, Erizal & Dewi, Yovita Anggita
- 1-16 Technical Efficiency of Rice-Producing Households in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam
by Huy, Huynh Truong
- 1-20 Soil Conservation Decisions and Upland Corn Productivity: A Philippine Case Study
by Rola, Agnes C. & Sajise, Asa Jose U. & Harder, Dieldre S. & Alpuerto, Joe Marvin P.
- 1-29 Risk Management Strategies for Drought-Prone Rice Cultivation: A Case Study of Tamil Nadu, India
by Selvaraj, K.N.
- 1-29 Technological and Institutional Changes in the Indonesian Rice Sector: From Intensification to Sustainable Revitalization
by Mariyono, Joko
- 1-34 The Transformation of Food Retail in the Philippines
by Romo, Glory Dee & Digal, Larry & Reardon, Thomas
June 2009, Volume 06, Issue 1
December 2008, Volume 05, Issue 2
- 1-3 Book Review: Voices from the Forests: Integrating Indigenous Knowledge into Sustainable Upland Farming
by Pulhin, Juan M.
- 1-15 Tackling Household Food Insecurity: The Experience of Vietnam
by Nhat, Trang Thi Huy
- 1-17 Religious Festivities and Marketing of Small Ruminants in Central Java – Indonesia
by Budisatria, I Gede S. & Udo, Henk M.J. & van der Zijpp, Akke J. & Baliarti, Endang & Murti, Tridjoko W.
- 1-19 Emerging Smallholder Rubber Farming Systems in India and Thailand: A Comparative Economic Analysis
by Viswanathan, P.K.
- 1-20 Formation of Social Capital for Common Pool Resource Management
by Tatlonghari, Gerlie T. & Sumalde, Zenaida
- 1-27 Exploratory Study on Selected Philippine Agricultural Commodity Import Statistics vis-à-vis Export Statistics of the Exporting Countries
by Cubinar, Gloria A. & De Guzman, Estela T.
June 2008, Volume 05, Issue 1
December 2007, Volume 04, Issue 2
- 1-2 BOOK REVIEW: ‘E’ Issues in Agribusiness The ‘What,’ ‘Why,’ ‘How’
by Dy, Rolando
- 1-6 Effects of Small Sustainable Land Use Systems in Developing Countries
by Schindler, Jana & Wüstemann, Henry
- 1-10 Can Trade Policies Soften the Economic Impacts of an Avian Influenza Outbreak? Simulations From a CGE Model of the Philippines
by Rodríguez, U-Primo E. & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Garcia, Arnulfo G. & Tan, Reynaldo L.
- 1-10 Food Safety in Southeast Asia: Challenges Facing the Region
by Othman, Noraini Mohd
- 1-16 Integrated Agriculture-Aquaculture Systems in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam: An Analysis of Recent Trends
by Phong, Le Thanh & Udo, Henk M.J. & van Mensvoort, Martinus E.F. & Bosma, Roel H. & Tri, Le Quang & Nhan, Dang Kieu & van der Zijpp, Akke J.
- 1-16 Overview of the World Broiler Industry: Implications for the Philippines
by Chang, Hui-Shung
- 1-18 Overcoming Obstacles to Agricultural Microfinance: Looking at Broader Issues
by Llanto, Gilberto M.
- 1-22 Managing Microfinance Risks: Some Observations and Suggestions
by Fernando, Nimal A.
June 2007, Volume 04, Issue 1
- 1-9 The Role of Supply Chains and International Networks in Enhancing the Agricultural Sector’s Competitiveness in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam (CLMV)
by Wong, Larry C.Y.
- 1-14 Examining Malaysian Household Expenditure Patterns on Food-Away-From-Home
by Lee Siew Heng, Helen & Tan Khee Guan, Andrew
- 1-16 Eating for a Lifetime: Filling the Policy Gaps in Philippine Fisheries
by Briones, Roehlano M.
- 1-16 Analysis of the Philippine Chicken Industry: Commercial versus Backyard Sectors
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 1-17 The Potentials of Agro-Industry for Growth Promotion and Equality Improvement in Indonesia
by Fatah, Luthfi
- 1-30 Enforcing TRIPS in Asia: The Implications for Agricultural Trade and Development, and an Agenda for Effective Compliance
by Beronio, Ronilo A. & Payumo, Jane G.
December 2006, Volume 03, Issue 1-2
- 1-10 The Ecological and Economic Aspects of the Multifunctional Role of Agroecosystems
by Sajise, Percy E. & Sajise, Asa Jose U.
- 1-16 Rural Credit Markets in Myanmar: A Study of Formal and Non-Formal Lenders
by Kaino, Tomoko
- 1-18 Spatial Integration of the Rice Market: Empirical Evidence from Mid-west and Far-west Nepal, and the Nepalese-Indian Border
by Sanogo, Issa
- 1-20 MNEs and the Global Integration of Thailand’s Processed Food Exports: A Firm-Level Study
by Kohpaiboon, Archanun
- 1-22 Sustainability and Governance of Microfinance Institutions: Recent Experiences and Some Lessons for Southeast Asia
by Thapa, Ganesh
- 1-22 Pig Production in Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, and Vietnam: A Review
by Huynh, T.T.T. & Aarnink, A.J.A. & Drucker, Adam & Verstegen, M.W.A.
- 1-24 Non-Tariff Measures Faced by Philippine Agricultural Exports in East Asia
by Pasadilla, Gloria O. & Liao, Christine Marie
December 2006, Volume 03, Issue 1
December 2005, Volume 02, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Book Review: The African Food Crisis: Lessons from the Asian Green Revolution
by Pandey, Sushil
- 1-8 Effect of Integrated Rice-Duck Farming on Rice Yield, Farm Productivity, and Rice-Provisioning Ability of Farmers
by Hossain, Shaikh Tanveer & Sugimoto, Hideki & Ahmed, Gazi Jashim Uddin & Islam, Md. Rafiqul
- 1-10 The Role of Agricultural Colleges and Universities in Rural Development and Lifelong Learning in Asia
by Atchoarena, David & Holmes, Keith
- 1-10 The Rise of Supermarkets and Vertical Relationships in the Indonesian Food Value Chain: Causes and Consequences
by Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Gulati, Ashok & Gumbira-Sa’id, E.
- 1-12 Environmental Sustainability Issues in Philippine Agriculture
by Briones, Nicomedes D.
- 1-14 Biodiversity Research for Sustainable Development: Can It Be Achieved?
by Sajise, Percy E.
- 1-14 Rural Poverty in Southeast Asia: Issues, Policies, and Challenges
by Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Edillon, Rosemarie G. & Piza, Sharon Faye A.
- 1-18 Agriculture Diversification in the Mekong Delta: Farmers’ Motives and Contributions to Livelihoods
by Bosma, Roel H. & Udo, Henk M.J. & Verreth, Johan A.J. & Visser, Leontine E. & Nam, Cao Quoc
- 1-22 Ensuring Food Security - A Case for ASEAN Integration
by Bello, Amelia L.
December 2004, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 1-8 Development Sociology and the Interaction Between the Social and Natural Sciences
by Visser, Leontine E.
- 1-11 Water and Poverty in Southeast Asia – The Research Agenda from a Global Perspective
by Craswell, Eric T.
- 1-12 Analyzing Supply Chains with Pluralistic and Agribusiness Systems Frameworks
by Murray-Prior, R.B. & Concepcion, Sylvia & Batt, Peter J. & Rola-Rubzen, M.F. & McGregor, Murray J. & Rasco, Eufemio & Digal, Larry & Manalili, Nerlita M. & Montiflor, Malou & Hualda, Luis & Migalbin, Lorraine
- 1-12 Myanmar in Economic Transition : Constraints and Related Issues Affecting the Agriculture Sector
by Soe, Tin
- 1-16 Reconceiving Food Security and Environmental Protection
by Falvey, Lindsay
- 1-16 Integration Options of ASEAN Transition Economies
by Clarete, Ramon L.
June 2004, Volume 01, Issue 1