Economic Cooperation in Natural Rubber: The Impacts on Natural Rubber’s World Supply and Indonesia’s Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kiki Verico, 2013. "Economic Cooperation in Natural Rubber: The Impacts on Natural Rubber's World Supply and Indonesia's Economy," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 10(2), pages 75-93, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopp, Thomas & Dalheimer, Bernhard & Bruemmer, Bernhard & Herlambang, Mirawati Yanita & Alamsyah, Zulkifli, 2018. "Can the South East Asian Rubber Cartel Manipulate International Rubber Prices?," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273832, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Caramugan, Karlo Martin & Bayacag, Purisima, 2016. "Price Bubble in Selected ASEAN Agricultural Exports: An Application of the Generalized Supremum Augmented Dickey Fuller," MPRA Paper 74807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:phajad:199419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/searcph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.