Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ina Drejer, 2000. "Comparing Patterns of Industrial Interdependence in National Systems of Innovation - A Study of Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and the United States," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 377-399.
- Axel During & Hermann Schnabel, 2000. "Imputed Interindustry Technology Flows - A Comparative SMFA Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 363-375.
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1996. "Integration, specialization, and adjustment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 959-967, April.
- Forni, Mario & Paba, Sergio, 2001. "Knowledge Spillovers and the Growth of Local Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Jacopo Crepaldi & Ugo Rigoni, 2014.
"Proximity to hubs of expertise and financial analyst forecast accuracy,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 157-179, December.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Jacopo Crepaldi & Ugo Rigoni, 2013. "Proximity to Hubs of Expertise in Financial Analyst Forecast Accuracy," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Yu Song & Chunlu Liu & Craig Langston, 2006. "Extending construction linkage measures by the consideration of the impact of capital," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(11), pages 1207-1216.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
- Cristina Santos & Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "Searching for clusters in tourism. A quantitative methodological proposal," FEP Working Papers 293, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- mercado, p. ruben, 2003. "Empirical economywide modeling in argentina," MPRA Paper 58611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robles Teigeiro, Luis & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2007. "Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clusters i," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 759-790, Diciembre.
- Barbara Diaz & Laura Moniche & Antonio Morillas, 2006. "A Fuzzy clustering approach to the key sectors of the Spanish economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 299-318.
- Cutler, Harvey & England, Scott & Weiler, Stephan, 2003. "Determining Regional Structure through Cointegration," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(2), pages 164-183.
- Cecchini, Kerlyng & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Chokri, Dridi, 2007. "Brazilian automotive industry in the nineties," MPRA Paper 41197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henryk Gurgul & Pawel Majdosz, 2008. "The Modified Diagonalization Method for Analysing Clusters within Economies," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(1), pages 53-73.
- Ian P.Cassar, 2017. "Assessing structural change in the Maltese economy via the application of a hypothetical extraction analysis," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:14:y:2002:i:2:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.