Integration, Specialization, and the Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Krugman, Paul, 1995. "When is the economy monocentric?: von Thunen and Chamberlin unified," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 505-528, August.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal, 1995. "Régionalisation et échanges de biens intermédiaires," Working Papers 1995-11, CEPII research center.
- Cordes, Alexander & Gehrke, Birgit & Römisch, Roman & Rammer, Christian & Schliessler, Paula & Wassmann, Pia, 2015.
"Identifying revealed comparative advantages in an EU regional context,"
ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 145962.
- Alexander Cordes & Birgit Gehrke & Christian Rammer & Roman Römisch & Paula Schliessler & Pia Wassmann, 2016. "Identifying Revealed Comparative Advantages in an EU Regional Context," wiiw Research Reports 412, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Resmini, Laura, 2006. "Theoretical and Methodological Study on Comparative Advantages in Dynamic Growth Regions, Convergence and Inequalities Patterns," Papers DYNREG03, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Wassmann, Pia, 2015. "The Economic Effect of the EU Eastern Enlargement for Border Regions in the Old Member States," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113028, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2008.
"The impact of EU enlargement on European border regions,"
International Journal of Public Policy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, pages 163-186.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005. "The Impact of EU Enlargement on European Border Regions," HWWA Discussion Papers 330, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "The Impact of EU Enlargement on European Border Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p114, European Regional Science Association.
- Bradley, John & Herce, Jose-Antonio & Modesto, Leonor, 1995. "The macroeconomic effects of the CSF 1994-1999 in the EU periphery : An analysis based on the HERMIN model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 323-333, July.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Geography and Industry Meets Venture Capital," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1996.
"Localization Economies, Vertical Organization, and Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1266-1278, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1994. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization and Trade," NBER Working Papers 4744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian LONGHI, 2008. "Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 61-82.
- Natacha Gilson, 2006. "How to be Well Shod to Absorb Shocks? Shock Synchronization and Joining the Euro Zone," CESifo Working Paper Series 1878, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marco Leonardi, 1997. "Regional Adjustment to Employment Shocks: Italy 1960-1994," Working Papers 16, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Hartman, Darcy A. & Sheldon, Ian M. & Tweeten, Luther G., 1999. "Location Of Vertically Linked Industries Under Free Trade: Case Studies Of Orange Juice And Tomato Paste In The Western Hemisphere," Working Papers 14580, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2010.
"Réduction de Droits de Douane et Convergence Réelle dans l'UEMOA
[Tariffs Reduction and Real Convergence in WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 26763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1996. "Economic integration, intraindustry trade, and frontier regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 941-949, April.
- Paolo Giordano & Kun Li, 2012. "An Updated Assessment of the Trade and Poverty Nexus in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 79119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bråthen, Svein & Hervik, Arild, 1997. "Strait crossings and economic development : Developing economic impact assessment by means of ex post analyses," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 193-200, October.
- Bąk Henryk & Maciejewski Sebastian, 2015. "Endogeneity and Specialization in the European Monetary Union," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 46(1), pages 7-40, June.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Schlitte, Friso, 2008. "EU enlargement and convergence: Does market access matter?," HWWI Research Papers 1-16, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Karl, Helmut & Matus Velasco, Ximena Fernanda, 2004. "Lessons for regional policy from the new economic geography and the endogenous growth theory," Studies in Spatial Development: Chapters,in: Employment and regional development policy: Market efficiency versus policy intervention, pages 71-89 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Fabrizio Erbetta & Luca Agnello, 2001. "The martingales: theoretical and empirical characteristics," CERIS Working Paper 200107, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Giovanna Segre, 2000. "Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the EU: Are They Complementary or Substitute in Business Cycles Fluctuations?," CERIS Working Paper 200007, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Russell Hillberry & David Hummels, 2002. "Explaining Home Bias in Consumption: The Role of Intermediate Input Trade," NBER Working Papers 9020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .