Entrepreneurs' Location Choice And Public Policies: A Survey Of The New Economic Geography
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabien Candau, 2013. "Trade, FDI and Migration," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 441-461, September.
- METAXAS, Theodore & TSAVDARIDOU, Maria, 2011. "Shaping The Image Of Bulgaria As Fdi Destination In Southeastern Europe: The Course After 1989," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Fabien Candau, 2011. "Is Agglomeration Desirable?," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 101-102, pages 203-227.
- Fabien CANDAU & Jacques LE CACHEUX, 2017. "Corporate Income Tax as a Genuine own Resource," Working Papers 2016-2017_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Mar 2017.
- Maria Florencia Granato, 2011. "REGIONAL NEW ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p747, European Regional Science Association.
- Fabien Candau & Marc Fleurbaey, 2011. "Agglomeration and Welfare with Heterogeneous Preferences," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 685-708, September.
- Fabien Candau, 2011. "Heterogeneous Immigration, Segregation and Trade," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 73-86, February.
- Anne MUSSON, 2012. "The importance of the stakeholdersâ€™ involvement in building indicators. The case of environmental regulation in France," Working Papers 2011-2012_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2014.
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Urban cultural amenities and the migration of the creative class," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 143, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:22:y:2008:i:5:p:909-952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.