Transport policies in light of the new economic geography: The Portuguese experience
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001.
"Economic geography and international inequality,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp0495, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I. & Knarvik, K.H.M., 1999.
"A U-Shaped Europe? A Simulation Study of Industrial Location,"
19/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene, 2002. "A U-shaped Europe?: A simulation study of industrial location," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 273-297, August.
- Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 1999. "A U-Shaped Europe? A Simulation Study of Industrial Location," CEPR Discussion Papers 2247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Dumais & Glenn Ellison & Edward L Glaeser, 1998.
"Geographic Concentration as a Dynamic Process,"
98-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Walz, Uwe, 1996. "Transport costs, intermediate goods, and localized growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 671-695, December.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/10191, Sciences Po.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2002. "2SLS and OLS in a spatial autoregressive model with equal spatial weights," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 691-707, November.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Martin, Philippe, 2004.
"Agglomeration and regional growth,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 60, pages 2671-2711
- Hanson, G.H., 1999.
"`Market Potential, Increasing Returns, and Geographic Concentration,"
439, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- H. Hanson, Gordon, 2005. "Market potential, increasing returns and geographic concentration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1998. "Market Potential, Increasing Returns, and Geographic Concentration," NBER Working Papers 6429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 1997. "Workers or Employers: Who Is Shaping Wage Inequality?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(4), pages 523-47, November.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2001. "Transport Cost Decline and Regional Inequalities: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 2894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:36:y:2006:i:4:p:450-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.