Comparing Patterns of Industrial Interdependence in National Systems of Innovation - A Study of Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Geoff Mason & S.J. Prais & Bart van Ark, 1992. "Vocational Education and Productivity in the Netherlands and Britain," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 140(1), pages 45-63, May.
- Ina Drejer & Frank Skov Kristensen & Keld Laursen, 1997. "Studies of Clusters as a Basis for Industrial and Technology Policy in the Danish Economy," DRUID Working Papers 97-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:140:y::i:1:p:45-63 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Portnov, Boris A., 2005. "Development similarities in urban clusters: Evidence from a spatial analysis of Israel's urban system," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 287-306, December.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Peters, Bettina, 2014.
"Innovation, employment growth, and foreign ownership of firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 214-232.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Innovation, employment growth, and foreign ownership of firms: A European perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boris A. Portnov, 2005. "Development similarity based on proximity - a case study of urban clusters in Canada," ERSA conference papers ersa05p137, European Regional Science Association.
- Sikhanwita Roy & Tuhin Das & Debesh Chakraborty, 2002. "A Study on the Indian Information Sector: An Experiment with Input-Output Techniques," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 107-129, June.
- Guan, Jiancheng & Chen, Zifeng, 2009. "The technological system of Chinese manufacturing industry: A sectorial approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 767-776, December.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Poti`, 2009.
"Measuring Intersectoral Knowledge Spillovers: An Application Of Sensitivity Analysis To Italy,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 409-436.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2007. "Measuring Intersectoral Knowledge Spillovers: an Application of Sensitivity Analysis to Italy," CERIS Working Paper 200711, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch, 2011. "Mapping Local and Regional Potentials for Inter-sectoral Technology Flows in Industrial Clusters â€“ Empirical Results for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p660, European Regional Science Association.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2002. "Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Camacho, José A. & Rodríguez, M., 2005. "Los esfuerzos tecnológicos en el sistema productivo español: evaluación y comparación con otros países europeos/Technological efforts in the Spanish production system. Aassessment and comparison with ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 621-636, Diciembre.
- Martin Labaj, 2011. "Qualitative input-output analysis and national innovation system in Slovakia," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 105-116.
- Streb, Jochen, 2003. "Shaping the national system of inter-industry knowledge exchange: Vertical integration, licensing and repeated knowledge transfer in the German plastics industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1125-1140, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Systems Of Innovation; Minimal Flow Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:12:y:2000:i:3:p:377-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .