Development similarities in urban clusters: Evidence from a spatial analysis of Israel's urban system
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ina Drejer, 2000. "Comparing Patterns of Industrial Interdependence in National Systems of Innovation - A Study of Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and the United States," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 377-399.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1997. "Structural stability and evolution of urban systems," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 399-442, August.
- Leon Shilton & Craig Stanley, 1999. "Spatial Patterns of Headquarters," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 341-364.
- David W. Hughes & David W. Holland, 1994. "Core-Periphery Economic Linkage: A Measure of Spread and Possible Backwash Effects for the Washington Economy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(3), pages 364-377.
- Ian R. Gordon & Philip McCann, 2000. "Industrial Clusters: Complexes, Agglomeration and/or Social Networks?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 513-532, March.
- Bivand, Roger & Szymanski, Stefan, 2000. "Modelling the spatial impact of the introduction of Compulsory Competitive Tendering," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 203-219, March.
- S Krakover, 1987. "Cluster of cities versus city region in regional planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(10), pages 1375-1386, October.
- Paul Krugman, 1999. "The Role of Geography in Development," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 22(2), pages 142-161, August.
- S Krakover, 1987. "Cluster of Cities versus City Region in Regional Planning," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(10), pages 1375-1386, October.
- Christian Rogerson, 1998. "High-technology clusters and infrastructure development: international and South African experiences," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 875-905.
- Martin Boddy, 2000. "Technology, innovation, and regional economic development in the state of Victoria," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(3), pages 301-319, June.
- Martin Boddy, 2000. "Technology, Innovation, and Regional Economic Development in the State of Victoria," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 18(3), pages 301-319, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:39:y:2005:i:4:p:287-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.