Development similarities in urban clusters: Evidence from a spatial analysis of Israel's urban system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ina Drejer, 2000. "Comparing Patterns of Industrial Interdependence in National Systems of Innovation - A Study of Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and the United States," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 377-399.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya, 1997. "Structural stability and evolution of urban systems," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 399-442, August.
- Leon Shilton & Craig Stanley, 1999. "Spatial Patterns of Headquarters," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(3), pages 341-364.
- David W. Hughes & David W. Holland, 1994. "Core-Periphery Economic Linkage: A Measure of Spread and Possible Backwash Effects for the Washington Economy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(3), pages 364-377.
- Ian R. Gordon & Philip McCann, 2000. "Industrial Clusters: Complexes, Agglomeration and/or Social Networks?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 513-532, March.
- Bivand, Roger & Szymanski, Stefan, 2000. "Modelling the spatial impact of the introduction of Compulsory Competitive Tendering," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 203-219, March.
- S Krakover, 1987. "Cluster of cities versus city region in regional planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(10), pages 1375-1386, October.
- Paul Krugman, 1999. "The Role of Geography in Development," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 22(2), pages 142-161, August.
- S Krakover, 1987. "Cluster of Cities versus City Region in Regional Planning," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(10), pages 1375-1386, October.
- Christian Rogerson, 1998. "High-technology clusters and infrastructure development: international and South African experiences," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 875-905.
- Martin Boddy, 2000. "Technology, innovation, and regional economic development in the state of Victoria," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(3), pages 301-319, June.
- Martin Boddy, 2000. "Technology, Innovation, and Regional Economic Development in the State of Victoria," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 18(3), pages 301-319, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:39:y:2005:i:4:p:287-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .