Spatial Patterns of Headquarters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wayne R. Archer & Marc T. Smith, 1992. "Filtering in Office Markets: Evidence from Medium-Size Cities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(2), pages 125-138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Portnov, Boris A., 2005. "Development similarities in urban clusters: Evidence from a spatial analysis of Israel's urban system," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 287-306, December.
- George A. Erickcek & Hannah McKinney, 2004. "Small Cities Blues: Looking for Growth Factors in Small and Medium-Sized Cities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-100, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Why and where do headquarters move?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-186, March.
- Boris A. Portnov, 2005. "Development similarity based on proximity - a case study of urban clusters in Canada," ERSA conference papers ersa05p137, European Regional Science Association.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2005.
"From sectoral to functional urban specialisation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 343-370, March.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2001. "From sectoral to functional urban specialisation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20101, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2001. "From Sectoral to Functional Urban Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001. "From Sectoral To Functional Urban Specialisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0511, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2002. "From Sectoral to Functional Urban Specialization," NBER Working Papers 9112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001. "From sectoral to functional urban specialisation," Working Papers dpuga-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Barrett A. Slade, 2000. "Office Rent Determinants during Market Decline and Recovery," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 357-380.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & John, Kose & Waisman, Maya, 2016. "Urban Agglomeration and CEO Compensation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(06), pages 1925-1953, December.
- Ono, Yukako, 2003.
"Outsourcing business services and the role of central administrative offices,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 377-395, May.
- Yukako Ono, 2002. "Outsourcing business services and the role of central administrative offices," Working Paper Series WP-02-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joseph S. Rabianski & James R. DeLisle & Neil G. Carn, 2001. "Corporate Real Estate Site Selection: A Community-Specific Information Framework," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 165-198.
- Elche,Dioni & Consoli, Davide & Sánchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel, 2017. "From brawn to brains: manufacturing-KIBS interdependency," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201701, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Boris A. Portnov & Moshe Schwartz, 2009. "Urban Clusters As Growth Foci," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 287-310.
- Johannes Voget, 2010. "Headquarter Relocations and International Taxation," Working Papers 1008, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul, 2014. "Too close for comfort? Geographic propinquity to political power and stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 57-78.
- William C. Wheaton & Mark S. Baranski & Cesarina A. Templeton, 2009. "100 Years of Commercial Real Estate Prices in Manhattan," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 69-83.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:17:n:3:1999:p:341-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.