Technology and Industrial Progress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havas, Attila, 2014.
"Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations: Implications for measurement and policy,"
65908, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 May 2015.
- Attila Havas, 2014. "Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations Implications for measurement and policy," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1419, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Attila Havas, 2015. "Various approaches to measuring business innovation: their relevance for capturing social innovation," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1554, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2002.
"Technology-gaps, innovation-diffusion and transformation: an evolutionary interpretation,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1291-1304, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2001. "Technology-Gaps, Innovation-Diffusion And Transformation: An Evolutionary Interpretation," Working Papers 11, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2015.
"Independent invention in Italy during the Liberal Age, 1861–1913,"
Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(3), pages 858-886, August.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2013. "Independent invention in Italy during the Liberal Age, 1861-1913," Working Papers 13028, Economic History Society.
- Attila Havas, 2016.
"Social and Business Innovations: Are Common Measurement Approaches Possible?,"
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 58-80.
- Attila Havas, 2016. "Social and Business Innovations: Are Common Measurement Approaches Possible?," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 10(2 (eng)), pages 58-80.
- Andersen, Birgitte, 1998. "The evolution of technological trajectories 1890-1990," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-34, March.
- Florian Brugger & Christian Gehrke, 2017. "Skilling and Deskilling Technological Change in Classical Economic Theory and Its Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2017-02, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Valentina Tartari, 2009. "Mr Woodcroft and the value of English patents of invention, 1617-1852," Working Papers 9015, Economic History Society.
- Rosser, M. V., 2004. "The Gifts of Athena: Historical Origins of the Knowledge Economy: Joel Mokyr (Ed.); Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2003, 376 pages, Index (US$ 35.00)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 99-102, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.