Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clusters in Andalusia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Doeringer & David G. Terkla, 1995. "Business Strategy and Cross-Industry Clusters," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(3), pages 225-237, August.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- Bergman, Edward M. & Lehner, Patrick, 1998.
"Industrial cluster formation in European regions. U.S. cluster templates and Austrian evidence,"
748, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Edward M. Bergman & Patrick Lehner, 1998. "Industrial cluster formation in European regions: U.S. cluster templates and Austrian evidence," SRE-Disc sre-disc-65, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Encaoua, David & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1980. "Degree of Monopoly, Indices of Concentration and Threat of Entry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2001. "An International Comparison of National Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa01p27, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:182:y:1968:i:1:p:211-215:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miyazawa, Kenichi, 1971. "An Analysis of the Interdependence between Service and Goods-Producing Sectors," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 12(1), pages 10-21, June.
- Alex Hoen, 2001. "Clusters: Determinants and Effects," CPB Memorandum 17, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2002. "Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey,J.D. & Miyazawa, Kenich, 1997. "Synergetic Interactions within the Pair-wise Hierarchy of Economic Linkages Sub-Systems," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 38(2), pages 183-199, December.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Gerard Eding & Dirk Stelder, 2001. "Clusters, Linkages and Interregional Spillovers: Methodology and Policy Implications for the Two Dutch Mainports and the Rural North," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 809-822.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rer:articu:v:03:y:2012:p:39-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSectorial cluster; Input-Output Analysis; Graphs theory; Hipotetical Extraction Method; Andalusian Economy/Cluster sectorial; Análisis Input-Output; Teoría de Grafos; Extracción hipotética; Economía andaluza.;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:25_3_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.