Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clusters in Andalusia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Doeringer & David G. Terkla, 1995. "Business Strategy and Cross-Industry Clusters," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 9(3), pages 225-237, August.
- Alex Hoen, 2001. "Clusters: Determinants and Effects," CPB Memorandum 17.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- Bergman, Edward M. & Lehner, Patrick, 1998.
"Industrial cluster formation in European regions. U.S. cluster templates and Austrian evidence,"
65, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Edward M. Bergman & Patrick Lehner, 1998. "Industrial cluster formation in European regions: U.S. cluster templates and Austrian evidence," SRE-Disc sre-disc-65, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Encaoua, David & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1980. "Degree of Monopoly, Indices of Concentration and Threat of Entry," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 87-105, February.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2001. "An International Comparison of National Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa01p27, European Regional Science Association.
- Strassert Günter, 1968. "Zur Bestimmung strategischer Sektoren mit Hilfe von Input-Output-Modellen," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 182(1), pages 211-215, February.
- Miyazawa, Kenichi, 1971. "An Analysis of the Interdependence between Service and Goods-Producing Sectors," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 12(1), pages 10-21, June.
- Alex Hoen, 2001. "Clusters: Determinants and Effects," CPB Memorandum 17, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alex R. Hoen, 2002. "Identifying Linkages with a Cluster-based Methodology," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey,J.D. & Miyazawa, Kenich, 1997. "Synergetic Interactions within the Pair-wise Hierarchy of Economic Linkages Sub-Systems," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 38(2), pages 183-199, December.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Gerard Eding & Dirk Stelder, 2001. "Clusters, Linkages and Interregional Spillovers: Methodology and Policy Implications for the Two Dutch Mainports and the Rural North," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 809-822.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores & Jorge M. López Álvarez, 2012. "Estructura y evolución de los sectores económicos estratégicos y del empleo de la economía andaluza a partir del marco Input-Output 1995-2000-2005," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 3, pages 39-72.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
- Cristina Santos & Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "Searching for clusters in tourism. A quantitative methodological proposal," FEP Working Papers 293, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Namatie Traore, 2006. "Networks and Rapid Technological Change: Novel Evidence from the Canadian Biotech Industry," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 41-68.
- Fritz, Oliver M. & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 1998. "A Miyazawa analysis of interactions between polluting and non-polluting sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-305, September.
- Gerben Van Der Panne & Wilfred Dolfsma, 2003.
"The odd role of proximity in knowledge relations: high‐tech in the Netherlands,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 94(4), pages 453-462, September.
- van der Panne, G. & Dolfsma, W.A., 2002. "The Odd Role Of Proximity In Knowledge Relations - High-Tech In The Netherlands," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-75-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch, 2011. "Mapping Local and Regional Potentials for Inter-sectoral Technology Flows in Industrial Clusters â€“ Empirical Results for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p660, European Regional Science Association.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward M. Bergman & Gunther Maier & Patrick Lehner, 2008.
"Banning the Bahn: transport Infrastructure effects on Austrian cluster firms,"
International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2), pages 3-24.
- Edward M. Bergman & Gunther Maier & Patrick Lehner, 2007. "Banning the Bahn: Transport Infrastructure Effects on Austrian Cluster Firms," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bergman, Edward M. & Maier, Gunther & Lehner, Patrick, 2007. "Banning the Bahn: transport infrastructure effects on Austrian cluster firms," SRE-Discussion Papers 2007/05, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kelton, Christina M.L. & Pasquale, Margaret K. & Rebelein, Robert P., "undated". "Using NAICS to Identify National Industry Cluster Templates for Applied Regional Analysis," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 88, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Emanuela Todeva, 2015. "Market-Driven Clusters as Prerequisites and Consequences of Smart Specialisation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 250-269, June.
- Barbara Diaz & Laura Moniche & Antonio Morillas, 2006. "A Fuzzy clustering approach to the key sectors of the Spanish economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 299-318.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis (QIOA)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Jacopo Crepaldi & Ugo Rigoni, 2014.
"Proximity to hubs of expertise and financial analyst forecast accuracy,"
Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 157-179, December.
- Elisa Cavezzali & Jacopo Crepaldi & Ugo Rigoni, 2013. "Proximity to Hubs of Expertise in Financial Analyst Forecast Accuracy," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Maria Nowicka-Skowron & Piotr Pachura, 2010. "Theory Of Innovation In Spatial Perspective," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 111-118, May.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2008. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Hector Rocha, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Development: The Role of Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 363-400, October.
- Kadokawa, Kazuo, 2011. "Applicability of Marshall’s Agglomeration Theory to Indus-trial Clustering in the Japanese Manufacturing Sector: An Exploratory Factor Analysis Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 1-18.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2010. "The Evolution of the Cluster Literature: Shedding Light on the Regional Studies-Regional Science Debate," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1263-1288.
More about this item
KeywordsSectorial cluster; Input-Output Analysis; Graphs theory; Hipotetical Extraction Method; Andalusian Economy/Cluster sectorial; Análisis Input-Output; Teoría de Grafos; Extracción hipotética; Economía andaluza.;
All these keywords.
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:25_3_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Miguel Angel Sanchez Granero (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.