Interregional Input-Output Matrix for Colombia, 2012
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Weslem Rodrigues Faria & Luis Armando Galvis-Aponte & Lucas Wilfried Hahn-De-Castro, 2016. "Interregional Input-Output Matrix for Colombia, 2012," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014203, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Juan M. G. Samaniego, Alexandre A. Porsse, Diego Ochoa, Santiago Ochoa, Luiz G. A. de Souza, 2011.
"Interregional Input-Ouptut System for Ecuador, 2007: Methodology and Results,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2011_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Garcia Samaniego, Juan Manuel & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Ochoa Jimenez, Diego Alejandro & Ochoa Moreno, Wilman Santiago & Souza, Luiz Gustavo Antonio, 2011. "Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results," MPRA Paper 32927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCEER Model; Interregional input-output matrix; Colombia;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.