Estimação das Elasticidades de Substituição do Comércio Regional do Brasil
[Estimation of Regional Trade Substitution Elasticities for Brazil]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Reinert, Kenneth A. & Roland-Holst, David W., 1992. "Armington elasticities for United States manufacturing sectors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 631-639, October.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Paul S. Armington, 1969. "A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production (Une thÃ©orie de la demande de produits diffÃ©renciÃ©s d'aprÃ¨s leur origine) (Una teorÃa de la demanda de productos distinguiÃ©nd," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 159-178, March.
- Gallaway, Michael P. & McDaniel, Christine A. & Rivera, Sandra A., 2003. "Short-run and long-run industry-level estimates of U.S. Armington elasticities," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-68, March.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Wesley W. Wilson, 1999. "Explaining Armington: What Determines Substitutability Between Home and Foreign Goods?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Clinton R. Shiells & Kenneth A. Reinert, 1993. "Armington Models and Terms-of-Trade Effects: Some Econometric Evidence for North America," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 299-316, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Maria Carolina C. Marques, 2012. "Technical Note on the Construction of the Interregional Input-Output System for the Concession Areas of ANEEL," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
KeywordsArmington elasticity; regional trade;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .