Report NEP-CMP-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarlin, Peter & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2011. "Mapping the state of financial stability," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Callan, Tim & Van de Ven, Justin, 2011. "A Framework for Pension Policy Analysis in Ireland: PENMOD, a Dynamic Simulation Model," Papers WP400, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2011. "Dynamically optimal R&D subsidization," Working Papers 97, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & David N. Weil & Joshua Wilde, 2011. "The Effect of Fertility Reduction on Economic Growth," Center for Development Economics 2011-07, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Feb 2013.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Garcia Samaniego, Juan Manuel & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Ochoa Jimenez, Diego Alejandro & Ochoa Moreno, Wilman Santiago & Souza, Luiz Gustavo Antonio, 2011. "Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results," MPRA Paper 32927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2011. "Ramifi cations of Debt Restructuring on the Euro Area – The Example of Large European Economies’ Exposure to Greece," Ruhr Economic Papers 0273, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0086, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Schäfer, Andreas & Schneider, Maik T., 2011. "Endogenous enforcement of intellectual property, North-South trade, and growth," Working Papers 96, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2011. "Country Size, International Trade, and Aggregate Fluctuations in Granular Economies," NBER Working Papers 17335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Cozzi, 2011. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in GE: a RobustCalibration Approach," Working Papers 1272, Queen's University, Department of Economics.