The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tindara Addabbo & Antonella Caiumi & Anna Maccagnan, 2011.
"Allocation of Time within Italian Couples: Exploring the Role of Institutional Factors and their Effects on Household?s Wellbeing,"
Department of Economics
0646, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Antonella Caiumi & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Allocation of Time within Italian Couples: Exploring the Role of Institutional Factors and their Effects on Household's Wellbeing," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0085, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2010. "Maybe baby: comparing mothers' employment and child policies in the EU-15," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13478, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2006.
"Unemployment and Nonemployment: Heterogeneities in Labor Market States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 314-323, May.
- Stephen R.G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2002. "Unemployment and Non-Employment: Heterogeneities in Labour Market States," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-05, McMaster University.
- Jerome De Henau & Daniele Meulders & Sile O'Dorchai, 2010.
"Maybe Baby: Comparing Partnered Women's Employment and Child Policies in the EU-15,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 43-77.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sîle O'Dorchai, 2010. "Maybe baby: Comparing partnered women's employment and child policies in the EU - 15," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169622, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Bruni, 2011.
"China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048,"
Department of Economics
0643, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Michele Bruni, 2011. "China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0082, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bruno Anastasia & Massimo Mancini & Ugo Trivellato, 2009. "(Il sostegno al reddito dei disoccupati: note sullo stato dell'arte, inerzie dell'impianto categoriale e incerti orizzonti di flexicurity (A note on italian Unemployment Compensation schemes)," ISAE Working Papers 112, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2009. "Emigrant and immigrant networks in FDI," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1261-1264.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 1997. "Does trade credit redistribution thwart monetary policy? Evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1619-1629.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Cazzola & Lucia Pasquini & Aurora Angeli, 2016. "The relationship between unemployment and fertility in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(1), pages 1-38, January.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; poverty; economic crisis;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2011-08-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2011-08-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.