The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Bruni, 2011.
"China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048,"
Department of Economics
0643, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Michele Bruni, 2011. "China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0082, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2009. "Emigrant and immigrant networks in FDI," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1261-1264.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 1997. "Does trade credit redistribution thwart monetary policy? Evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1619-1629.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2010. "Maybe baby: comparing mothers' employment and child policies in the EU-15," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13478, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stephen R. G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2006.
"Unemployment and Nonemployment: Heterogeneities in Labor Market States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(2), pages 314-323, May.
- Stephen R.G. Jones & W. Craig Riddell, 2002. "Unemployment and Non-Employment: Heterogeneities in Labour Market States," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-05, McMaster University.
- Jerome De Henau & Daniele Meulders & Sile O'Dorchai, 2010.
"Maybe Baby: Comparing Partnered Women's Employment and Child Policies in the EU-15,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 43-77.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sîle O'Dorchai, 2010. "Maybe baby: Comparing partnered women's employment and child policies in the EU - 15," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169622, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Anastasia & Massimo Mancini & Ugo Trivellato, 2009. "(Il sostegno al reddito dei disoccupati: note sullo stato dell'arte, inerzie dell'impianto categoriale e incerti orizzonti di flexicurity (A note on italian Unemployment Compensation schemes)," ISAE Working Papers 112, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Cazzola & Lucia Pasquini & Aurora Angeli, 2016. "The relationship between unemployment and fertility in Italy," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(1), pages 1-38, January.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; poverty; economic crisis;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-08-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2011-08-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2011-08-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-29 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .