Allocation of Time within Italian Couples: Exploring the Role of Institutional Factors and their Effects on Household's Wellbeing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tindara Addabbo & Antonella Caiumi & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Allocation of Time within Italian Couples: Exploring the Role of Institutional Factors and their Effects on Household?s Wellbeing," Department of Economics 0646, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis," Department of Economics 0644, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ciani, Emanuele, 2016.
"Retirement, pension eligibility and home production,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 106-120.
- Emanuele Ciani, 2016. "Retirement, pension eligibility and home production," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1056, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Measuring the interaction between parents and children in Italian families: a structural equation approach," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0084, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Measuring the interaction between parents and children in Italian families: a structural equation approach," Department of Economics 0645, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HAP-2011-03-12 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.