Report NEP-EUR-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tindara Addabbo & Antonella Caiumi & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Allocation of Time within Italian Couples: Exploring the Role of Institutional Factors and their Effects on Household's Wellbeing," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0085, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- SOLOGON Denisa & O'DONOGHUE Cathal, 2011. "Shaping persistent earnings inequality: labour market policy and institutional factors," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-22, LISER.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/269684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Babecky & Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2010. "The Margins of Labour Cost Adjustment: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers 2010/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Martin R. Schneider, 2011. "Economic Crises and the Elderly," Working Papers 0142, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Razin, Assaf & Wahba, Jackline, 2011. "Free vs. Restricted Immigration: Bilateral Country Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behaghel, Luc & Caroli, Eve & Roger, Muriel, 2011. "Age Biased Technical and Organisational Change, Training and Employment Prospects of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2011. "Labor Taxation and FDI decisions in the European Union," Working Papers 2011:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Sierminska, Eva, 2011. "The immigrant/native wealth gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg," Working Paper Series 1302, European Central Bank.
- Leiner-Killinger, Nadine & Slavík, Michal & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric, 2011. "The response of labour taxation to changes in government debt," Working Paper Series 1307, European Central Bank.
- Maria Lacko, 2011. "The Poor Health Status of the Hungarians; Comparative Macro-Analysis of the Likely Explanatory Factors onHungarian and Austrian Data, 1960-2004," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1106, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1299 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2011. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania," MPRA Paper 29174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xing, 2011. "Horizontal price transmission of the Finnish meat sector with major EU players," Discussion Papers 100215, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- TCHICAYA Anastase & DEMAREST Stefaan & LORENTZ Nathalie, 2011. "Comparaison internationale des inégalités sociales de santé en Europe : Cas du Luxembourg avec 23 autres pays," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-23, LISER.
- Nicolas Sirven & Thierry Debrand, 2011. "Social Capital and Health of Older Europeans," Working Papers DT40, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- JG. Brida & C. Detotto & M. Pulina, 2011. "How efficient is the Italian hospitality sector? A window DEA and truncated-Tobit analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201102, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.